No announcement yet.

Red Dwarf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watch Scrapyard Challenge just because Kryten is on it.

And it's kind of interesting too.

Comment

Kryten is also in Bottom Series 2 - the falklands veteran in the bar in one episode.

Comment

and he had a very brief cameo in hustle

and in smith and jones............dont know why i remember this type of stuff..

Comment

Season 1 and 2 were the best IMO.

What's everyone elses favourite season?

Comment

Yeah, I'm with you on seasons 1 and 2. I definitely thought there were absolute classic eps after that and I did love Kryten but I did find the characters all seemed to lose their edge after the first couple of seasons. Cat wasn't cat-like any more, Rimmer wasn't as much of a dick, Holly wasn't as depressed (or male) and Lister, well, maybe he was the same.

Edit: Speaking of characters, man, that US pilot is cack. I had never seen that before. Aside from Kryten, the characters have nothing.
            Last edited by Dogg Thang; 16-12-2006, 11:02.

Comment

I liked seasons 4-6 best

Comment

i also like seasons 4-6 the most

i can say though that series 7 and 8 were the worst for me.......they just did not feel like red dwarf

Comment

Season 7 is by far and away the worst. Kochanski was a very weak character compared to Rimmer, and the episode Duct Soup did not, IMO, have a single funny moment in it. The season highlight was Ace Rimmer's parody of James Bond at the beginning of the second episode.

What would you say, eastyy, was the all-time best episode? Gunmen of the Apocalypse for me.

Comment

It's either 'Queeg' or 'Waxworld'. Rimmer has some great lines in that one.

Comment

My favourite episode is 'ME2' from the end of the first season.

It was hilarious seeing two Rimmers.

Comment

I'm not sure if it's my favourite episode, but I enjoy it immensely:

' Season2: Better Than Life '

They all go into a Virtual Reality game, where anything can happen, but Rimmer makes things a nightmare because his mind is such a mess.

A real classic episode. Makes me laugh hard!

Comment

dont know about best all time episode i like so many

marooned/inquisitor/quarantine/terrorform

Comment

I remember the first time I saw episode "Queeg".

Fook me I had a giggle and half at that one Sometimes I wish I could erase my memory so I can watch episodes again and again

Comment

resurruction of thread

due new double episode entitled return to earth easter weekend on the dave channel

Comment

New epsiode?

Comment

Working...
                                X