Lost Planet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost Planet

Sorry for taking my time! Anyway, this game is nothing short of amazing!
    If you've played the demos, then you know what to expect from the gameplay, complete and utter mayhem! When you start the game, you're thrown straight into the action after a really atmospheric cutscene. This kind of acts like a mini tutorial but shows you the actual quality of this superb game.
    Graphics-wise, this is one of the very best looking games on any next gen system and still looks amazing even when compared with Gears of War. There is no slowdown whatsoever even with explosions going off in the background. I've cleared the 1st two missions, which are expanded and polished versions of the stages in the demo. Mission 3 is waiting for me! More impressions later!

The big question!

Region free?

Comment

*splurt*
      So is it mission based like Resi 4?
      How long roughly is each mission/level?
      What's the save system like?

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33 View Post
        The big question!

Region free?

Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33 View Post
          The big question!

Region free?
          It isn't according to Play-asia. I forgot to mention that the game is in full English aka Deadrising.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmie2k View Post
            *splurt*
            So is it mission based like Resi 4?
            How long roughly is each mission/level?
            What's the save system like?
            Yes, it's mission based. I'm 2 hours into the game, and in that time I've cleared the opening mission and missions 1 and 2. So, each mission is pretty lengthy.
            The game saves after each mission (auto-save).

Comment

Excellent that doesn't make the one save slot sound too bad then.

Comment

Hows that grapple hook working out for ya? Have you come across any of the weapons that are in the online demo yet - the frisbee for example?

Comment

Is it possible to replay missions once cleared?

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post
                    Hows that grapple hook working out for ya? Have you come across any of the weapons that are in the online demo yet - the frisbee for example?
                    That would be the frisbee grenade! I've come across quite a few new weapons and mechs including a transformer (you'll understand when you play the game)!

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff D View Post
                      Is it possible to replay missions once cleared?
                      Haven't come across any special option that allows you to do that. Could be an unlockable, though...

Comment

Thanks Venom. Looks like 2007 (for us PAL 360 types) will start with a bang then

Comment

So with only having one save slot, and no option to replay the missions. Presumably if you make a cock up that stops you continuing, you have to start the game from scratch?

Comment

Cheers matey, get online too yeah?

Comment

Originally posted by jimmie2k View Post
                              So with only having one save slot, and no option to replay the missions. Presumably if you make a cock up that stops you continuing, you have to start the game from scratch?
                              Ignore my previous comment! You CAN replay missions!

Comment

Working...
                              X