Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

In contrast:
      Death Stranding is dense, complex, and powerful, steadfast in its belief in the power of love and hope when faced with overwhelming adversity.

Comment

So it will be polarizing as pretty much everyone expected.

Comment

Edgar Wright has a cameo!

Comment

I've opted against it in the end. Bottom line is that for me MGS5 was a staggering disappointment with a few likeable aspects but plenty not to like and the more gameplay I watch of this the more it looks like MGS5 with the good bits removed. With a PC version arriving next year I'm more than happy enough to make this a back burner game and see how things shake out on it.

Comment

It's funny how that review above really makes me want to play it despite having no interest before.
              Why? It reminds me of NMS!

Comment

I really don't know what to make of this, it seems to be a glorified delivery game akin to Postman Pat in the middle of a baron landscape! I'm also not sold on the "like" mechanic, it all seems a little bit social media to me.

The graphics look good and I'm sure it will sell a boat load due to Kojima but not for me. It will be interesting to read first play impressions.

Comment

Bit of trivia for you... The guy who did the 6.3 IGN review was my next door neighbour in Sydney...!!

Guess he didn't like it so much then.

Comment

That's an interesting point... is Death Stranding a remake of the old Amstrad era Postman Pat game. I won't lie, I can see it and I'm not sure DS comes off the better for its time by the sound

Comment

Originally posted by dyer60 View Post
                      it seems to be a glorified delivery game akin to Postman Pat in the middle of a baron landscape!

Can you locate Jess?
                      Last edited by Leon Retro; 02-11-2019, 20:40.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post

Can you locate Jess?

Just spat my JD everywhere!!!!!! Brilliant

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                          That's an interesting point... is Death Stranding a remake of the old Amstrad era Postman Pat game. I won't lie, I can see it and I'm not sure DS comes off the better for its time by the sound
                          I loved that game!!

Comment

That Postman Pat game is one of my earliest memories.

Comment

Is it that Kojima-san is no longer the poster boy for the Playstaion Generation but is now the poster boy for the Ramblers Association?

Comment

Death stranding more like sh*t steaming. Waiting for my Amazon special edition where he lugs around Amazon branded parcels while carrying a scanner. GOTY 10/10 edition

I am finding it rather amusing both cultist Kojima fanboys defending everything about the game and the professional press who are incapable of calling the man out. The few that have been doing so have been dogpiled by said sheep. Has proven though that review scores mean nothing, looking on metacritic is surreal. Reviews calling out loads of flaws in the game the main one been it's no fun and then giving it a score of 100 "love us please Kojima senpai"

Comment

Working...
                                X