Three Paths :: CoP 5-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
    I wouldn't mind a shot at the uninvited guests ENM - looking at the AH price history for that breastplate its a nice earner and I'm always on the look out for gil.

(unless of course people want to try and solo the fight, I can't solo my way out of a paper bag)
    Me too - I'm up for this as is Bevan + Tsing I think. We still have a fair few beasties to get through first though.

I desperately need gil if I'm to lvl BLM any further any time soon.
    Last edited by dataDave; 08-02-2007, 16:32.

Comment

your on 2-3 right davi?

Comment

Originally posted by Kerushi View Post
        your on 2-3 right davi?
        Davi, Maria, and I are on 2-5. We completed 2-3 last weekend. Did you complete 3-5 yet Ker?

Comment

im on 4-3

Comment

Davi I cant go until about the same time as last week due to gods with AaD is that ok....Dont Bev normally get on about that time anyways i dunno.

Nin is pretty good for Mamets too u see.

Comment

Pretty straight forward world tour with a couple of uncapped NMs thrown in. Bevan, could you be fixed to get this out the way one night this week? That way we can get a serious mission planned for Sunday. I'll ask/mail the others in our static thru playonline and see what they can do.

It'd be nice to get Diabolos out the way for Sunday and then Ouryu the weekend after. I can't wait to try out a 50cap boss.

---

And one more thing... Hi-ethers... What's the point? I think one gave me back 30MP last night. With the 'consumption time' in mind I might as well just pop a cookie+juice and just heal.
              Last edited by dataDave; 12-02-2007, 14:17.

Comment

Hi-Ethers aren't great, your better carry ethers as the use timer is a lot faster. I spent a long time using x-potions till I realised how much faster hi-potions were.

Comment

I'm going to be off all weekend with my meet. Gather together @ Lower Jeuno 6pm sunday? I'll get ready and log there on friday.

Comment

OK, Big change.... Grimm wants us to do the uncapped fights BEFORE sunday. Is there any chance these can be done when Bevan gets on tonight Tickle?

I thought I made it clear we can only do CoP at weekends.

Diabolos for Sunday? I haven't even looked at any strats yet but I guess I'll be pissing away what little gil I've made this week on supplies. ;l
                    Last edited by dataDave; 15-02-2007, 10:59.

Comment

Tonight is good for me. Hopefully Dj can make it because I'll need help with the Attohwa Chasm part.

Comment

Is that the mountain climbing bit? ><

It gives you an hours time-limit which doesn't sound good. Anything tricky that takes an hour isn't going to be fun. lol

Comment

4am nuff said ....

Comment

Operation lolDRK is underway. I couldn't be arsed last night after having three parties ruined by power levellers so ended up logging early. Managed to get a level in anyway. I've got a few days off work before a week on Sunday so lvl40 should be obtainable. I've got about 50k of gil left for any NQ gear between now and then so should be fixed until I can use the CP gear I've yet to look at.

Tickle, I hope you have some decent 40cap stuff I can borrow for Diabolos. ;p

Comment

Since it seems like a lot of people are leveling new jobs, would anyone be interested in a weekly ENM30 run? I need all the xp I can get on WAR.

Comment

Originally posted by Bevan View Post
                                Since it seems like a lot of people are leveling new jobs, would anyone be interested in a weekly ENM30 run? I need all the xp I can get on WAR.
                                Sure thing Bev, Hopefully I'll have DRK to 30 with full Centurion's gear by the time we gather for one.

Which one do you have in mind? I'm sure Maria + Tickle will be up for one. Are there any gil making opportunities within ENM? I remember ending up with 66,666gil before which would go down a storm right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X