No announcement yet.

Achievement Buddy Required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone want to help me with grears co op on hardcore or insane, and r6 vegas, or contra i need help lol.

sorry to hichjack your thread, dident want to make another one for the sake of it. my tag is mastercgc

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
      anyone want to help me with grears co op on hardcore or insane, and r6 vegas, or contra i need help lol.

sorry to hichjack your thread, dident want to make another one for the sake of it. my tag is mastercgc
      Gears of War definitely mate - gamertag is Nightswimming.
      Cheers
      Tony

Comment

wicked, i tried adding you tony last night but TonyDA wasnt a gamertag, i seen you added

I also have TAPPER now if anyone fancies a game, ill be on all night from 6pm on friday night till sat early hours

Comment

I could do with doing the COOP achievements for most of the arcade stuff too, by the time I bought the games there was already nobody left playing! Even just playing them for fun would be alright sometimes.

I walk off from my console a lot and leave it playing music so don't be offended if it looks like I'm ignoring messages

Comment

I'll join in also, need most co-op achievements going, had a crack at the 80,000 point Tapper one last night, fell well short.

Gamertag: Holliss360

Will add some of you in a minute if your name's not already down.

Comment

i got the gf round later but tomorrow im on for a 12 hour min sess on the 360 so ill ensure i bell any of you i see on here, feel free to do the same if u see me online, ill add u later Dave

Comment

I'll join in also, need most co-op achievements going, had a crack at the 80,000 point Tapper one last night, fell well short.
                Gimme a shout for this one Dave ... I can usually get over 40K, if you can.

Comment

I am happy to shoot someone 100 times on DOOM (via Live) whereas I only need to be pumbed full of lead about 30-40 times because I was unfortunately late to the party when the game came out and NOBODY plays the game on Live anymore.

Leonard Lau is my gamer-tag if anyone is interested.

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post

I'll be up for R6 Vegas mate - gamertag = finsbury girl

Comment

I should get round to playing more DOOM sometime, I played the demo loads but since buying the full version I never really played much anymore.

Comment

Can pretty easily get over 40k in root beer tapper so anyone who wants to get the achivements let me know and we can win it!

Comment

add me blair, gamertag rubiq and we can get his, prob tomorrow nite tho as gotta go out with gf later for V Day

Comment

Cool, will get on to that after the day of love is over.

Comment

I'm up for pretty much anything coop related, my gamertag is mattgirv.

I'm usually online too as I have become hopelessly addicted

Comment

Anyone fancy Paperboy on co-op, add me.

Comment

Working...
                                X