No announcement yet.

Achievement Buddy Required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah mate I'm up for that - I'm going online just now if you wanna play !

edit : FR sent

Comment

I would appreciate someone who has got the 'Played Against A Developer' achievement to maybe give a game on Tony Hawk & possibly go easy on me!

Fire me a PM if you can help!

Comment

Would anyone like to play root beer tapper or smash tv for the achievements at all? Please?

Comment

I'll play smash tv with you mate just send me a message when you are online

Comment

ill help with smash tv and tapper

PM me with game of tghe game u want help with, im happy to help as i need them myself.

Comment

If anyone can help me get the 50 and 100 kills on Doom, that'd be sweet! All I need for the 200 points.

Happy to help out on Smash TV too..as long as the achievements can be had using continues..I need dozens to finish the game.

Comment

i got my 100 kills online for doom the other day and DIDNT GET THE ACHIVEMENT, Really annoyed tbh, got the 50 one ok, am happy to help ya tho, just add rubiq as a friend and PM me DOOM so i know what ur wanting

Comment

same here I too need the doom kills so am happy to help out there too

Comment

anyone who is getting crackdown tomorrow and is starting from scratch want to meet up for a play and try a couple of acheivments?

Comment

Anyone interested in getting the co-op achievements on Kameo ? Most are 0 pointers so if you're in it for the points only then don't bother

Comment

Having been looking for soneone to partner me in test drive for the club achievement. Any here up for it ???

Comment

wieghtgain, I should have this one waiting at home for me, will be up for that sometime this week.

Comment

Originally posted by weightgain View Post
                            Having been looking for soneone to partner me in test drive for the club achievement. Any here up for it ???
                            Big time!! Nobody plays TDU any more and it's an awesome game that I got very late...shoot me a friend request (AdCook) if you're not already on my list, and if you are then remind me of your gamertag.

I've got very little cash in the game though

Comment

Hi guys

Need some help with Full Auto and Tiger Woods 2007 online achievements, let me know if you can help. Gamertag is ChunkyKong.

Comment

I tried to find a online game of JetPac last night, not one existed, created one and no joy, so if anyone else still also needs the "score 500k in co-op" one, drop me a message - Holliss360

EDIT: I was trying for a 20 minute game, prehaps that's the problem, will check again tonight. Suppose you could get 500k in 10 minutes ?
                                Last edited by VR46; 13-04-2007, 15:26.

Comment

Working...
                                X