Crackdown (360)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. Fantastic fun jumping around.

I keep on wading in to large groups of baddies and getting owned though. I need to pick them off....

Can't believe I've waited this long.

Comment

It really is a gem. Shame on you

Comment

After getting hacked off so much with Crackdown 2 I went back and played all the way through Crackdown 1, I was concerned it may have aged badly but I still found it great to play through. It is a bit shortlived as I don't think there's much to keep interest once all the missions are done and fully levelled up but it is satisfying seeing your powers gradually increase until you reach the stage where you're leaping massive distances and blowing everything to pieces. Admittedly the agency boss was getting a bit naggy about killing pedestrians and peacekeepers but it's not my fault my explosives have such a large blast radius!

John

Comment

Backwards compatible you say? Now? Even though I already have eleventy-billion games to play? Well I suppose I'd better download it then.

Are you ready, Agent?

Comment

Sure did play them playings.

Comment

Bonus! Just realised I still have the disc (Asian version - region free)!

Comment

Nic Cage emo goth long faced guy FTW.

Comment

Such a great game.

Anybody else try and drive the 4x4 up the stairs to the top of the highest skyscraper?

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                    Such a great game.

Anybody else try and drive the 4x4 up the stairs to the top of the highest skyscraper?
                    Once I was told the SUV could stick to walls I must have spent hours just scaling buildings.
                    That’s the first thing I will do when I boot it up.
                    Levelling up so I could scale the agency tower still remains one of my favourite things I’ve done in a game.

Comment

That wasn't enough for me, I had to get to the top inside the building, driving that monster truck up the stairs or carrying it past tricky bits. Amazing scenes!

I rebought this for about 99p, so I might get this going again.

My biggest fear is failing to find all those agility globes again. I still have one to discover on the 360 and it wakes me from my sleep in a cold sweat some nights.

Comment

Spent about seven hours on this yesterday. Completed the first area. Played a fair bit of it co-op. Such good fun. Looking forward to getting my agility maxed out to tackle the tower.

Comment

I played this on the 360 but must have sold it. Alexander Dumas.

What's it like for graphicness of violence and dodgy themes? Would it be ok for my 11 year old? I just remember it being a fairly tame shooter with a bit of blood.

Comment

It’s nice Microsoft are doing this for X owners , a real effort, and a great game, but it also shows how strong Microsoft were as a studio on the 360 with some great games, they need to get back to that but doubt they ever will with then One.

Comment

It's an interesting strategy. Sell new, expensive hardware on the back of old games and then you can tell the devs hey, look how many one x we sold. You should make special one x versions of your games.

Comment

This game makes me wanna get an xbox. Great memories.

Comment

Working...
                                X