Pants Boss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by disco-tom
    I didn't mind him in the SFII games, but him in the SFA/Z games, especially 3, is an absolute chumpmeister of the highest order. He is pure Gorgonzola with his psycho balls, and the psycho crusher.

:teeth sucking smiley:
    Alpha 3, World Tour... Shin Bison, Shin Bison vs you... dual psycho crushers from either side............ unfair. c***. ft:

Comment

Originally posted by C'
      I thought Necron (I think that was his name) at the end of FF9 was pretty lame. Wasn't so much because he was easy/hard but just the way he appeared right at the end of the game as being the 'ultimate evil' or something, but iwthout any mention in the game beforehand.

Just seemed rather lame that the game had been building up Kuja as the bad guy then just threw up some random baddie as the end boss instead. Why was I supposed to hate (and therefore want to beat) this guy when my interactions with him previously were zip?
      Wasn't his name Eternal Darkness?

I agree, in FF7 you build your hatred for Sephiroth, but this one...

Comment

Originally posted by amorenod

Wasn't his name Eternal Darkness?

I agree, in FF7 you build your hatred for Sephiroth, but this one...
        I honestly don't remember. That's how little impact he had on me

Comment

disco-tom wrote:
          I didn't mind him in the SFII games, but him in the SFA/Z games, especially 3, is an absolute chumpmeister of the highest order. He is pure Gorgonzola with his psycho balls, and the psycho crusher.

:teeth sucking smiley

Alpha 3, World Tour... Shin Bison, Shin Bison vs you... dual psycho crushers from either side............ unfair. c***.
          that is so true i hated the final stage on street fighter 2 what a twat! that used to piss me so off you would blow so much money trying to beat him in the arcades ft:

Comment

Originally posted by KempStar
            Originally posted by Chod [UK
            ]
            Originally posted by C'
            I thought Necron (I think that was his name) at the end of FF9 was pretty lame. Wasn't so much because he was easy/hard but just the way he appeared right at the end of the game as being the 'ultimate evil' or something, but iwthout any mention in the game beforehand.

Just seemed rather lame that the game had been building up Kuja as the bad guy then just threw up some random baddie as the end boss instead. Why was I supposed to hate (and therefore want to beat) this guy when my interactions with him previously were zip?
            Andross at the end of Starfox Adventures suffers from the same syndrome.

I've worked through to the end of the game and this strange disembodied head starts giving me grief... Who the hell are you? And what bearing do you have on the rest of the game I've just played?
            Have you played starfox on the SNES? it might make more sense if you have Conversely, I found the last boss on SFA to be a superb ending to the game.
            Yeah, I know he's the evil boss from the previous games, but he didn't have anything to do with SFA until right at the very end.

Comment

Working...
            X