Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so out of the loop, only just noticed this...

?5 for the year? Ahhh go on then

Comment

There we go, done. Contributions Subscription Item Number #a3ac63820dfae7f2ea4547be5bdcf772 is from moi

?5 is nothing compared to all the money saved on not buying PAL video games!

Comment

Appears that the last two subscriptions failed

Not sure why - its happened a few times over the past few days

Comment

Is posting on the trading folder going to be blocked for non paying members or is that just until you move servers?

Comment

Just until the move, then back to normal.

Comment

i wont officially be online to around the end of March maybe April due to sky's 10 day rule (fekkers) due to moving home (using mothers internet at the moment)

but signed up and ?5 sent - defo worth it (Charles Rodmell)

Comment

I'm in - Sub number - 40ec3dfbb3cfdf2960645375868a9d0c

I put this here because I just thought my paypal email address, is not the one I use for the forum - so I wasn't sure if that would complicate things!

Comment

Not sure what's going on, but all of a sudden paypal has asked me to accept or refuse payments. Anyone know what this is about? The payments are marked as "unclaimed".... So people aren't getting their automatic subscription. I'm going to do a test "accept" to see if the subscription starts properly for someone. Hope to get this sorted shortly.

Comment

Ignore me, I was just being a bit slow

Comment

Sent - sub number ends in 389e0c3acf3e2. Thanks!

Comment

If anyone has sent money and not been auto subbed, it's probably because you used the link on the homepage rather than the subscription link in your forum user control panel. If this happened to you, please let me know. I can refund your payment up to 60 days after.

Comment

just sent my 'lady' over.

agree with others, fiver is a bargain for all the gaming news/feedback i get off this site.

saved me a fortune in duff games and mags in the last year or 2.

Comment

Hurry and sort us postal subscribers out please.

Comment

On it.

Comment

Although i havent been about for a while getting my new PC sorted have been creeping on at work alot so only just found out about this! Great site, good reviews ?5 is nothing for a whole year of goodness

Comment

Working...
                                X