No announcement yet.

GRAW2 Official Online Thread - arrange games here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, wondered who Silent Mountain was on my GL.

Comment

anyone up for tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
        me plz

SILENT MOUNTAIN is my new tag
        I thought i'd added you by accident and was gonna remove you - glad you cleared that up

Comment

MP tonight lads? Co-op Campaign etc.

Comment

I'll be on tonight from about 10pm. My gamertag is noeled

Comment

I just collected my temporary 360, and the ADSL2+ router arrived today too. I think my broadband gets switched sometime tonight, so I may be on.

Comment

yup, will be on around my usual time, feel free to drop invites

Comment

Same here, I'll be around.

Comment

*sigh*

If my copy does turn up today I might be able to sneak an hour in from around 22:00.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
                      *sigh*

If my copy does turn up today I might be able to sneak an hour in from around 22:00.
                      Don't stress mate, the new line comes tomorrow and I'll be on lot thereafter.

Comment

paulos, these new maps are utter nails, so i would`nt worry about missing out as its gonna be a good while before we all clock them. plenty of time to get to grips with them mate

Comment

Team GRAWsome are obviously missing the l33t skizzles of the Spagmaster!! Eh?...Anyone...?

Comment

yeah, missing something... i think its the ability to actually get started in some of the missions... its a poor day when even trying to be sneaky & push up the right flank, picking off at distance & trying to draw their fire results in a bitch slap by the enemy troops... they are ruthless now.

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
                              Don't stress mate, the new line comes tomorrow and I'll be on lot thereafter.
                              I'MNOTSTRESSEDI'MNOTSTRESSEDARRRRRGH!

Originally posted by tbm View Post
                              paulos, these new maps are utter nails, so i would`nt worry about missing out as its gonna be a good while before we all clock them. plenty of time to get to grips with them mate
                              Good to hear!

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post
                              Team GRAWsome are obviously missing the l33t skizzles of the Spagmaster!! Eh?...Anyone...?
                              Hmmm. Mrs G is out tomorrow night so I will be playing GRAW 2 (I'm presuming I will have it by tomorrow at the latest). You better be on tomorrow night Spags!

Comment

Will be on from 6 ish onwards if anyone fancies it

Comment

Working...
                                X