No announcement yet.

gambit6613

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dodgy Toys R Us car park dealings ahoy!!

Only joking. Met up with Jon (at the aforementioned location) and he bought my New 3DS from me and it was lovely to meet a forum member and put a face to a name.

Very friendly chap and would certainly trade with again.

Comment

Jon bought Far Cry 4 off me, and was a perfect buyer with instant payment and great friendly comms. Can't recommend highly enough.

Thanks again Jon!

Comment

Bought The Last of Us Remastered download code and was a flawless transaction. Great seller.

Comment

Brought a PS4 game from this nice chap, good turn around, sent the game out packed securely and arrived in great condition. Friendly comms, will happily trade with again in the future.

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
            Dodgy Toys R Us car park dealings ahoy!!

Only joking. Met up with Jon (at the aforementioned location) and he bought my New 3DS from me and it was lovely to meet a forum member and put a face to a name.

Very friendly chap and would certainly trade with again.
            Sold Jon a New 3DS cover plate. Paid exactly when he said he would and, once again, friendly PMs.

Pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Bought Bloodborne off Jon, and was a fantastic smooth transaction. Absolute star. Thanks chap!

Comment

Bought jurassic world sent quickly top seller

Comment

bought super smash wii u, cool dude, no probs

Comment

Jon bought Hyrule Warriors from me.

Top banana!! Paid like lightning and is always so friendly via PM.

Comment

Jon purchased Splatoon from me.

Friendly comms and super-fast payment - what more could you ask for?

Would happily deal with again.

Comment

Sold me a game, posted it quickly, and it arrived shortly thereafter safe and sound. A pleasure to deal with - many thanks!

Comment

Bought Xenoblade Chronicles X from Jon. Speedy postage, all good, great seller. Thanks.

Comment

Jon very kindly sold me a copy of Call of Duty Shooty Shooty Spaceman edition. It arrived fast, well packaged, PM's were prompt and polite. Trade with gusto.

Ta.

Comment

Bought a game from me and was terrific throughout the sale

Another excellent trader

Comment

Bought a switch dock off Jon. Swiftly posted and packed perfectly to ensure safe arrival. Top tradeage.

Comment

Working...
                                X