No announcement yet.

The gear we want! (rare/ex too!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know of anyone that is doing Einherjar on our server? I really want one of these:

Seems like a nice upgrade to the current NIN HNM piece which is Harmonia's Torque.

Comment

Calta is running with a JP Eiinherjar LS, there aren't many suceeding out there think its currently acknowledged as about the toughest thing in the game. Not sure of any others, might be worth asking Bayan I would guess Galleon are trying and would assume BtL are also, ask Tox as well I'd guess SoUII will be giving it a shot also.

To get ampules you need to clear a wing, no reward for anything less than a full clear.

Comment

Thought its time i made a gear list for what i wanna get hold of atm

Dark Knight

Hecca Harness and Hecca Feet
        Pallas or Alky
        Flame Ring
        PCC

Ninja

OKotes
        Dusk Gloves
        Byakko haidate
        Seiryus kote
        Boxers Mantle
        Koga Chainmail and Koga Tekko
        and i think im going to upgrade my ninja tekkos for a ws peice

I wouldnt mind pickin up a Genbu's Kabuto and a Kirins Osode but they would be used more for testing and trying to put different sets together for certain situations.

Lots to do on nin >< Dusks or Okotes atm are taking priority but then after that im going to finish my drk off, its about bloody time!
        Last edited by djtickle; 02-08-2007, 09:48.

Comment

I want 2 of these:

and 1 of these:

Comment

Well dusks are finally knocked of the list

Mine!

Gonna work on the Flame ring next i think ^^

Comment

Grats DJ wqith RDM nearing 75 I'm going to be going after one of these as soon as its done...

Here comes the rapido RDM/NIN duo time ^^

Also going to go for one of these...

And one of these

Just for the hell of it!

Comment

Originally posted by Tsingtao View Post
                Grats DJ wqith RDM nearing 75 I'm going to be going after one of these as soon as its done...

Here comes the rapido RDM/NIN duo time ^^

Also going to go for one of these...

And one of these

Just for the hell of it!

Good luck with that Spelunker's hat Tsing - and you thought Vilma's ring was a bastard to get rumor is that due to it's harsh pop requirements, Taisaijin has almost never been sighted on the server. 72 hours without aggroing a tsai would be a near enough impossible feat to accomplish. But I'm sure you know all this already - who am I to deny a guy with spouts of insanity

Comment

Tobal has the Bye-bye Taisai title (lucky bast).

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                    Tobal has the Bye-bye Taisai title (lucky bast).
                    Wow, that must be up there with getting something like a K.Club each run from x3 consecutive BCNM60s. Seriously, it must be the toughest NM to spawn, and it's drop rate isn't even 100%.

Comment

Honestly Tsing, fight the urge!

You're better than it is

Comment

Taisaijin isn't that bad, its rather suprisingly camped but it pops fairly regularly. Initial pop is 72 hours after that it respawns every 24 s long as the taisai aren't killed it is dangerous to AFK camp as it does agro though.

Calta I know has the spelunkers hat so it's there to be got, might jusat cap it off and go after the noble mold as well!

Comment

All it takes is a single Tsai to aggro though - how harsh is that? If it was 72 in game hours and not rl then fair enough, but it isn't. A single noob trying to run through to Xarcabard without sneak on and it all goes to pot.

Comment

1 Hawker's Knife +1 down.

Still need a second but I think I'll use my gil to fund my RNG30 armour before I get it. Next item is:

Comment

That is one awesome piece of kit.

Comment

Working...
                              X