Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NTSC-UK Xbox 360 Import FAQ (by HumanEnergy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know if the PAL version of Batman Arkham City Collector's Edition is region free?

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
      You can just use your uk tag and you'll just have to order a uk Gold sub to use with it.
      Nope, subscription cards are universal. Only MS Points cards are region locked. Find the cheapest LIVE Gold card you can and use it, doesn't matter where it originated from. I've redeemed US/Japanese LIVE cards on my UK account over the years depending on where I'm currently living and it's never been an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
        OK then, looks like I need someone to get me a sub then. Cheers!

I'm a bit worried at the minute, I just logged in to xbox.com using my Windows Live ID and it says my gamertag is 'PrincessWolf34' with nothing attached to it. I hope I haven't been hacked or anything.
        Are you sure this is the right email address for your account? This sounds like a case of you logging into the wrong email address on Xbox.com. If you can get to your Xbox, the easiest way to be sure is to sign into the account in question, connect to LIVE and check what the email address associated with your account is from there. If the email address has changed when you check, then it's possible you've been hacked.

Comment

Can anyone confirm that a EU Kinect will work on a JPN Jasper? Peripherals are region-free but I wanted o be extra sure before buying it.

Comment

hello all ,

i am new to the forums and came across this site while trying to find info on power supplies for my NTSC-J xbox 360 .

so my wife just bought me a ntsc-j xbox 360 but i am confused to which power supply i need for it to work correctly/safely in the UK .

using this image my ntsc-j system has the xenon/zephyr connection

hopefully someone could assist me as i got a few Japanese shmups that need playing :-)

if you need any more info on the system i can post the required info

would this be the correct power supply to get the connections seem to be the same as on the power cables hat came with ntsc-j xbox

Microsoft XBOX 360 console brick power adaptor supply PSU 203w
            http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ht_1782wt_1031
            Last edited by broxy_bear; 23-07-2012, 17:10.

Comment

203w bud. Welcome.
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                203w bud. Welcome.
                cheers for the quick reply . i will get one ordered now so i can get some Japanese shmups on the go

Comment

Working...
                X