Kreutzet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kreutzet

Ok guys, I got a ToD for this mother - can anyone possibly help me camp/kill him? I know for certain he can't be soloed.

TYVM.

What's the respawn timer on him. I've seen the ToD that you have but I'm aware that I may have something ongoing at that time.

Comment

9-12 hours during wind weather, I'm not sure why I thought it was a 24 hour pop.

Comment

well, in that case I'm at work

Comment

Dara wanna pm me the time that the window opens and ill let u know.

Comment

He's an odd one, 9 - 12 hour pop, and spawns during wind weather in that window or the next wind weather after window close. He despawns at the end of the wind weather and his timer restarts as I understand it.

RG update now 0/19 - 12 kills with TH3 or above!

Comment

Takes the piss that does Tsing, I'd have given up after 5 at most probably. You sure its worth the effort? You won't put yourself at a disadvantage because you choose to favor a ring with an extra +2 to either mnd or int.

An extra 25 mp isn't going to be the be all and end all, don't forget its a trade for hp and not simply a +25. Ok sure if the other stat bonuses were better than +1 then it would be a really nice piece to own, but I can't see it being all that much use outside of capped events.

As for my situation, I think its a case of obtaining a new ToD for a more convenient time - its not vital that I own a sirocco kukri, but its still a really nice piece if you can get it.
              Last edited by Daragon; 24-04-2007, 14:07.

Comment

Yeah I only camp it as its not real play time, I'm wokring so I just glance at the other screen t see if its up and if it is make the kill. If I wasn't there I'd only be getting other ToDs for AaD or camping Argus, sure has hell wouldn't se real play time.

Comment

Well, looks like I'm in a similar boat to you now mate, with Leaping ****ing Lizzy.

Evening before last, claimed 5 times and no boots, last night 2 claims and no boots and I'm not even counting the amount of times I've had her over the past couple of years -_-

At least the respawn time isn't as long, but the fact that its a lottery pop makes it worse to an extent, I simply don't have a potential 5-6 hours to actively sit at my keyboard and camp, especially against other people who for whatever reason either know the EXACT spot where lizzy will pop, or have some ****ing huge amount of luck.

Comment

*knock, knock*

Is this the NM Campers Anonymous?

Celeste-eyed Tozberry is my current target. Loterry pop off 2 Tonberry Trailers in Den of Rancor (best I can work out). He’s rarely camped, but the last 2 nights I’ve spent hours in there and no pop. Makes it worse that the droprate is incredibly stingy and it’s a matter of luck as to whether I can solo him or not (his 2 hour is Mijin Gakure ) I have done it in the past but it depends how much damage I take from the 2 hour.

The katana isn’t even that good anymore. More of a trophy. However, it will be fun to equip with Hototogisu for 2 Delay:185 katanas and break the game ^^

Talizker duoed with me for a short while last night with me having Buboso and Hototogisu equipped (190 and 185 delay respectively). Combined with Dual Wield IV, 2 “Enhances Dual Wield Effect” items (Ninja Chainmail and Suppanomimi) and Haste+15% along with haste spell off Tal, it was wicked attack speed. Almost (not quite) ‘Hundred Katanas’ (there was a slight delay between swings) but when Double Attack activated, the attack rounds overlapped. At one point I broke the animation routine. Lovely stuff

Comment

Lizzie is harsh Dara, but you'll get there. Maybe take a break from her for a bit if she's doing your head in, I had to or she'd have put me off the game altogether.

Comment

x3 claims today so far and no joy

You're right however, I do need a break from it - I'm not usually an angry person, but every unrewarded kill makes me that little bit edgier.

Comment

Working...
                        X