No announcement yet.

We are 6. \o/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love this place. And in turn, my love is reciprocated as I know you all love me.

Happy birthday, NTSC (wipes away tears)

Comment

Woot, congrats!

Happy Birthday, good ship NTSC-uk

Comment

Can’t believe the time has passed so quickly. Good work on keeping the site going. Think I joined in January 2002 (asking why my copy of Vampire Chronicle displayed only a quarter of the screen) and stuck around ever since. Not only did I get an answer to my question, I found a top place to talk games too.

I seem to recall going the forums changing a couple of times since them so anything pre-dating 2003 is maybe lost in the Internet underworld forever.

Comment

Happy Birthday to youz NTSC-UK ^_^

I joined back in 2004, right when I started on FFXI when I heard that the linkshell I was a part of (called NTSC-UK back then) used this forum as a meeting place for discussion and general stuff like that. I do believe the original post started by Sdub is the one with most responses/views out of the lot on here, thats some achievement!

And of course, I'm still in the game after 3 years (its been hit and miss though) and through it I've joined 2 great online communities that I hope will continue to flourish for many more years to come ^^

*raises a glass to NTSC-UK*

Comment

Happy Birthday, guess I'm quite a young NTSC-uk'er compared to you old fogies.

Infact the current NTSC-uk design is the only one I've ever seen. Just had a look at Archive.org then, you guys used to have Ikonboard?! God that was crap forum software.

Comment

Ahh... the good old days Etc.

Comment

Silent Hill 2
                (US) £52.99

Comment

Originally posted by Lyris View Post
                  Made me laugh too. I remeber having to buy stuff from abroad using dollars sent as cash. Now with all this PayPal lark......happy birthday chappies.

Comment

Best forum on the planet. Happy Birthday, have a virtual beer on me.

Comment

December 2001 Forum:

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Total Posts: 5,203

This place is the ****!

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                          I remember Ikonboard, before it turned guff. It was great!

Comment

Still a relative newcomer, but by 'eck do I love it. Happy birthday NTSC!

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                              Check it out! I have a post in the Retro section!

Happy Birthday NTSC-UK!

....now stop making me feel old

Been here six years and I only make 0.66 posts a day, thats how much I love you all

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X