This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Deleted]
    Last edited by Golgo; 19-10-2012, 19:03.

Comment

There's no way my poor 60GB PS3 has the space to install either of these at the moment but I'm sucker for steelbooks and couldn't say no to ?7 a pop!

Comment

Well just a few bits this month, dishonoured & a couple of other things relating to the keitai sousakan 7 tv show. One is a DX figure & the other is the actual real mobile phone. Extremely hard to get hold of due to the stupidly strict phone regulations inside of Japan, hahaaa take that Japan i got one regardless.

Sim locked to Japan, i don't think so. Initiate crack sequence LOL

Comment

I have a slightly different version of that Toshiba handset here in a draw next to me...

Comment

The model of that one is a toshiba 815T, actually a pretty fab phone i love the folding style of japanese mobiles. Nowdays everything looks like a boring tablet/iphone

Comment

814T, but I preferred the buttons on this one.

Comment

Hehe you wasn't kidding when you said nearly the same model, just one version down. See the bottons are more flatter on that one. Wish i could have got the black 01 model of the 815T as it's the other character from the tv show but they are so hard to find if you don't live in Japan.

Yay to obscure merchandise lol

Comment

Nothing to see here
                  Last edited by ETC; 09-11-2012, 09:13.

Comment

Thought I'd get a t shirt made up for my daughters first birthday.

Comment

That's awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryss View Post
                        That's awesome.
                        Cheers man. Never get chance to play much with a little one so keeps gaming in my life still ha ha

Comment

Working...
                        X