Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

June 2007 Version Update (Rescheduled Date - 5th June 2007)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It certainly is depressing that they're going to nerf CoP. I doubt I'll get it all finished before the update, then you have this constant sense that all the people who did it before assume you can't, rather than you weren't given the opportunity.

On the other hand, it is a game I guess. I try to remind myself that nobody will be etching my FFXI achievements on my gravestone

Comment

They should give the option to do it unnerfed.

Comment

Yes, that'd work for me.

Comment

No one would though Dj

How many of us cap Assault? I did the first few capped then went uncapped all the way (despite having appropirate gear for 50,60 and 70)

Comment

Doesnt assault difficulty change with the cap thou?

Comment

probabily taken from ffVIII

Comment

Updated first post with newly released information on Assault updates. One new rank, and the respective 5 missions to go with it.

This will be the ninth Assault rank. I'm currently Sergeant (tier 6). Think I should be able to get up to Sergeant Major by update time.
                Last edited by C'; 24-05-2007, 13:12.

Comment

humm one thing that was a bit odd was the name of one of the assault missions " Red Vs Blue " for those of you who watch the exploits of the Red vs Blue charcters who hang at blood gulch would probabily be thinking "wheres caboose?"

Comment

Info added regarding Einherjar.

Comment

Einherjar does look sweet I must say, hopefully the mobs inside will scale in number depending on how big your group is. I really don't have the patience for another Dynacore sized group.

Comment

Date of update confirmed:

4th June 2007

Comment

Nice. I started emptying Fallows#2 last night just in case we see the server migrations installed.

Hopefully we'll see a full list of confirmed updates before the weekend.

Comment

This is the biggie guys:

Looking forward to extra Combat Skills merits. As expected you can't merit any skill beyond 8 or 4 9depending on the skill) but it means we can have further skills capped. Personally tempted to merit Dagger and Marksmanship now.

Comment

woot i can cap Katana and Scythe!!!!!! Awsome!

Comment

Cool, this makes it a bit easier to spend my merits, instead of debating whether to merit Hand to Hand for PUP or Axe for Bst, at least I know I can do both now.

Comment

Working...
                                X