Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent. Hopefully can have this all wrapped up in a week or 2

Comment

congrats guys, yeah even thou the BCs are a little easy i enjoyed them all as you say rare they are defo underated.

If i need to fill any spots for the last 2 BCs give me a shout ill be happy to do them again.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
        congrats guys, yeah even thou the BCs are a little easy i enjoyed them all as you say rare they are defo underated.

If i need to fill any spots for the last 2 BCs give me a shout ill be happy to do them again.
        Most of them were easy - let's not forget our time with
        Dj. Although it took us the better part of a full day's effort to win (due mainly to afkers) it still took us a few attempts. And those last two missions were just plain nasty, but again I put that down to the group more than anything.

I'd be happy to help with both again if needed also, both very enjoyable, plus it would give me an excuse to watch those great CS again

Comment

If S-E match the level of mission involvement of CoP, with the quality of cutscenes in ToAU, Wings of the Goddess could be fabulous. Once I've cleared the mission line, there's a few issues that I'd be interested in discussing with people so I'll make a specific discussion thread. Not yet as I don't want to risk spoilers.

One thing I did like and wondering if anyone else noticed was a CS over the weekend. It's the scene with Naja where she has received the warrant for capturing
          . Naja reads off his "rap sheet" and the very last crime she mentions literally made me laugh out loud as it was "camping the best hunting spots".

Anyone else feel this was a little dig at the playerbase by S-E, as we tend to feel that the worst criminals in the game are the RMT, so they have taken this onboard within their game world with camping hunting spots being an in game crime XD

Moot: "OMG, he's a gilseller"

Comment

OT: They should incorporate a gil cap for not only characters, but full accounts. Say 10m. That would sort things out once and for all.

No one item should be worth more than 10m. Anything that good should be R/E.
            Last edited by dataDave; 10-09-2007, 12:14.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
              If S-E match the level of mission involvement of CoP, with the quality of cutscenes in ToAU, Wings of the Goddess could be fabulous. Once I've cleared the mission line, there's a few issues that I'd be interested in discussing with people so I'll make a specific discussion thread. Not yet as I don't want to risk spoilers.

One thing I did like and wondering if anyone else noticed was a CS over the weekend. It's the scene with Naja where she has received the warrant for capturing
              . Naja reads off his "rap sheet" and the very last crime she mentions literally made me laugh out loud as it was "camping the best hunting spots".

Anyone else feel this was a little dig at the playerbase by S-E, as we tend to feel that the worst criminals in the game are the RMT, so they have taken this onboard within their game world with camping hunting spots being an in game crime XD

Moot: "OMG, he's a gilseller"
              If you thought that was a good CS, then the best are yet to come. More comedy gold from

King Cardian

once again making a parody of the player base which I found particularly clever.

The final CS with Naja is also fairly amusing, if only because of it's over exagguration of a previous event.

Comment

Working...
              X