Snowboarding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha yep!

Charles, who did you choose for insurance? Struggling to find a good quote this year.

Comment

I used these guys for a worldwide multi trip policy: http://uk.protectyourbubble.com/worl...insurance.html
      Not sure if it covers off-piste - best ask. I renewed the night before leaving in a bit of a rush, so forgot to check.

Comment

Brilliant. Good cover, great price and off-piste cover included. Cheers!

Comment

I've used World Nomads (http://www.worldnomads.com/) for all my trips, luckily never had to file a complaint.

Comment

3/4 of the slopes closed in ischgl. Went to kappl. Conditions terrible but still had fun. Max speed 27mph. Too dangerous to push it any further. Speed updates as the week progresses. Also well done jenny jones x

Comment

Always better snow than here! Enjoy

Comment

Conditions a bit better. 37mph. I might manage 40 by the end of the week

Comment

There really isn't that much difference between 40 and 50. Just a few seconds longer in a straight line. lol
                  Any pics?

Comment

Haha. Tomorrow is our pic and video day. We have head cam footage already though.

Comment

Apres ski spoilt yesterday by a gang of Russians who wanted a fight

Comment

2 minutes after I posted that I put my back out opening a drawer. Ffs

Comment

Oooof.

Comment

Several hours later and back has 90% recovered. Might get to board on last day. Bonus just heard that guys next door took one of the Russian guys' helmets and lobbed it in the river as he left. Retribution!

Comment

Extremely lucky escape. 2km avalanche which washed him all the way to the bottom. 2008 btw.
                              Incredible footage of the hole mountain opening up to bite him.

Comment

It's that time of year again. Looking to go to Obertauern end of Feb. Anyone been there before?

Comment

Working...
                                X