No announcement yet.

Brad (formerly FSW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought some DVDs from him and came brilliantly packaged and in good condition. Thanks .

Comment

Top guy, bought a PS3 arcade stick from me. Breeze to deal with would do over and over again!

Comment

Top guy, bought a copy of demon souls from him top stuff.

Comment

Traded a PSP with FullSpecWarrior. Speed delivery and excellent communication... a credit to the forums! Would definitely trade with him again.

Comment

Did a Blu-ray trade with Brad with no probs at all. All good

Comment

Bought a 360 game from Mr FullSpec, which arrived in tip-top condition, as promised!

Comment

Sold me a psp game which arrived very quickly and in excellent condition. Thanks pal

Comment

Prompt payment for items and nice comms
                  Cheers

Comment

Sorted me out with two original release PS3 titles that I wanted to replace my platinum editions. I must say the condition of them was exemplary and I am very happy with both the level of communication from Brad as well as the speed in which he sent them.

Made up for a rather miserable week I've had due to illness.

Thanks.

Stuart

Comment

Bought two MGS strategy guides from me, no problem at all. Thanks a lot matey.

Comment

Sold me Demons Souls, arrived super quick and hasn't left my PS3 since. Thanks very much.

Comment

Brad sold me Ratchet and Clank:Tools of Destruction and the only complaint I have is that it was sent wrapped just in brown paper.

Brown paper = Tool of Destruction as far as Royal Mail is concerned. The case got destroyed but thankfully the disc, manual and inlay all escaped unscathed and have since been placed into another case.

Brad please promise me you won't ship games without bubble wrap in the future.

Luckily the game did survive and the previous trade we had was flawless. I just need to find one more case as the donor game used is sans case until I get one hopefully game will help me out.

20/11 I should have said yesterday that Brad did reply to my PM and had offered to provide a refund or a replacement case (which he is doing BTW) if I wasn't successful getting one from Game etc.

So I'm grateful to him for that.

(bubblewrap)
                          Last edited by NeoStuey; 20-11-2009, 08:29.

Comment

All is well that ends well. Brad stayed true to his word and a replacement PS3 case has now arrived safe and sound and I am most grateful for him taking the trouble to find and send one on to me.

Thanks very much Brad!

Comment

Bought a 360 from Brad and it arrived in tiptop condition as u would expect and a speedy delivery despite the poor weather.

Awesome mate thank you.

Daz.

Comment

Bought Assassin's Creed from him - arrived excellently packaged and great condition.

Muchos gracias!

Comment

Working...
                                X