Atticus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atticus

Brought a PS3 from this guy and upon viewing his Ebay feedback i knew he was a serious trader.

Sent my Ps3 packaged securely and deliverd next day! I mean wow! Goods were in great condition as promised. Comms were great and informative, supplied me with all the information i needed. Will happily trade with again in teh future.

Dont let his lack of feedback on here deter you, he is a genuinly friendly guy.

Thanks again Phil!

Bought a Virtua Stick High Grade for the ps3. Excellent, He delivered it and I received the item the next day. Stick was perfect condition. Thanks very much! great trader.

Comment

Bought an N64 pad from me. Fast payment and excellent comms. Highly recommended and hope to deal with again.

Thanks again.

Comment

Bought a DS Lite from Phil and it was superbly packaged and deliverd next day!.

The DS lite is in fantastic condition just as Phil had described to me. Comms were great and informative, supplied me with all the information i needed.

I Will happily trade with Phil again in the future and i would heartly recommend Phil to the whole of NTSC traders.

Topman Phil.

Daz.

Comment

Bought a nintendo Wii package off him. Not only was it just as described but arrived next day well packaged. He even sent it off before payment has cleared. Willing to look at peoples feedback while trading and just a pleasure to dwal with. Will definately look to deal with again in the future. A true gentleman and very highly recomended.

Comment

Gamecube games

Got a couple of gamecube games
            Super fast shipping kept in contact would buy from again another A+ trader
            thanks

Comment

Did a trade with Atticus and he was very polite, very swift and it arrived very very well packaged. Absolutely top trader and very highly recommended. Two thumbs up.

Comment

Bought Sealed NMH from me..paid promptly, good comms, nice friendly person. Thank you ^ _ ^

Comment

Bought wii Freeloader for a great price and delivered quickly. Smooth transaction from a top bloke.

Comment

Bought NTSC No more heroes. Great communication and faster than light delivery. Top Seller. AAA++++

Comment

Bought Twilight Princess from me, again a smooth tranaction.

Comment

Bought my US Wii from me, top transaction, top bloke...

Comment

Bought a BR from me - a nice, smooth transaction. Thanks!

Comment

Sold me Zelda: Twilight Princess for GC - couldn't have asked for a better transaction, swift postage and game in excellent condition. Recommended.

Comment

Phil kindly offered to sell me a pal copy of MGS:3 Subsistence. Very helpful and polite comms and quick delivery.

Once again a perfect transaction. Highly reccomended.

Comment

Working...
                              X