No announcement yet.

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump as there is a new accent core plus version released in japan not sure what it adds though

Comment

Adds a story mode for evey character like the Midnight Carnival port on home consoles, the missing characters and corrects the various bugs found in the original PS2 version.

Comment

i am enjoying the Wii version alot it's great fun

Comment

How does it compare to X2 on the PS2? I love that game so much and can't see how the Wiimote with its controls can equal it or even come close.

Comment

i am not using the Wiimote i am using the Classic Controller so i don't how the controls work on that yet but i will give it a try and get back to you

Comment

The wii controls are rubbish. Just dont bother trying, its basically depends on how hard you wave the wiimote and press the a button to do a different strength of attack.

The enemy ai is alot better in accent core and the movelist has a had a little tweak. Slayer my fav character is alot different.

But yeah its just more of the same game with added tweaks.

Comment

I've just ordered the Append Disc for my original Jpn 1st print see what that adds to my version.

I'm guessing it's just the story mode & fix the bugs like the plus edition but will let you know when it arrives if it's anything different.

Neil

Comment

ahh i wont get it.....think i will stick with the usa accent core

Comment

Working...
                  X