X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I imagine Snarf will have to be CGI.

Comment

Worth a mention in here...

HMV sale, Thundercats Season 1 on DVD for £15. Think its the first half of Season 1, something like 30 episodes.. GET!!

Comment

Ooh, nice! And it's ?13.99 on their website.

I wondered why I couldn't find a UK version on DVD anywhere, and now I do

Comment

Get into it man... am just about to fire on a few episodes... so happy

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
            NAh............. man Pole Position had the best theme tune next to Centurions!

Thunderats WAs good, but pole position is like TEH BEST!

My word that new lon-o looks SO poor and nothing like what a lion, king of the jungle is supposed to be and represents!

On an off topic note, which would you guys say is more ferrocious? Tiger or Lion? Hmmmm

Woo.. Pole position was classic!

Comment

Just starting watching the DVDs tonight... now I ws expecting it to be good but not THAT good. So many things came rushing back to my mind when watching it, it was great and the music is quality. Really has aged very well... this and Transformers G1 are immortal IMO.

Oh... and that madman Mumra is crackers!!

Comment

Not safe for work out-takes:

What brightly colored leotard cladden heroes say when the camera keeps on rolling. I present to you, the recently unearthed Thundercats Outtakes.

Comment

Dunno if this has been posted before or how old it is but my brother just pointed me towards this - looks great to me!

Thanks for watching!Thundercats live action trailer using Hollywood actors Brad Pitt, Vin Diesel and Hugh Jackman among others.All the effects were done fram...

Comment

Originally posted by Psyduck View Post
                    Dunno if this has been posted before or how old it is but my brother just pointed me towards this - looks great to me!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fb50GMmY5nk
                    If any studio needs prove that a Thundercats movie could be good - that is it.

Comment

Originally posted by Psyduck View Post

Thanks for watching!Thundercats live action trailer using Hollywood actors Brad Pitt, Vin Diesel and Hugh Jackman among others.All the effects were done fram...
                      Thats farking brilliant loved the use of Vin Diesel & Brad Pitt Footage.
                      Also Garfield as snarf was brilliant....not to mention the Aliens APC bits

So very well put together.

Neil

Comment

That fan made trailer was great! Makes me wish my sword of omens hadn't been broken by my mates I'd had it for so long as well....

Oh yeah I'm sure there was a sample of Thundercats music on Dead Or Alive 2, if I remember right.

Comment

Working...
                        X