Salvage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C' View Post
    Bomberman Live! we will have to get sorted too...
    what? Bomberman is on XBL?!? What are we all doing still playing MMPORGs!!! (I'm being the black one or I'm not playing!)

FFXI shouldn't be played in a routine fashion mate, that's how you get bored of it. It's like those people that eat Chicken on mondays, Fish on tuesdays, Beef on wednesdays. wtf?

Saying that I'm interested in getting back into ENMs + joining Wynth with nub Assaults, outside of getting back to my main. It all requires repeated dates setting like, but I think you've taken on too much there Rare as most people only have the time to commit to one thing at a time. You'll be joining me in Azeroth, twinking a lv.19 Rogue in no time whatsoever if you carry it on.
    Last edited by dataDave; 28-06-2007, 09:49.

Comment

More Rargh action on live would be nice (of course I have to get back a working 360 first). Our PDZ games were class - I have a fond recollection of a particular match in subway where I completely dominated with a grenade launcher from a high up point that noone could get to

Bomberman is a class party game, but we should find some more alternatives to PDZ as well.

Comment

Lost Planet. Anyone without this game deserves a good kicking. Myself included.

Ridge Racer 6. Class.

Burnout Revenge. Absolutely head-exploding excitement. Just make sure you have a custom soundtrack at the ready.

Perfect Dark Zero. Yeah, good game, not as good as I'd hoped mind. Wouldn't mind picking it up again.

Halo 3. Myself + Tob will be caning this no doubt.

Comment

I'm a fan of Lost Planet, that grappling hook is great fun in online games and the way the mechs have been used is class. Not played it much recently, but as soon as I'm back on my 360 I intend to buy both map packs and hopefully inject some new life into it.

Comment

Bomberman LIVE! is apparently coming in July. I only mentioned it here as it was prior to last week's Salvage that I was discussing it with Tal about how Rargh matches are a MUST!

You speak the truth about routine and taking on too much Fallows, hence my decision to back out of a few things for now.

Comment

Think I overdid it for several years, and look where that's got me!!

Did think about loggin in last night but did my nails, some hoovering + washing up, cooked a tasty spag bol and watched downloaded Japanese samurai tv drama instead.

It isn't that I don't *want* to - just that its a long way down the list. Had I managed to fit in some Korean and wrapping my mate's birthday present, it really would have come next. Promise.
              Last edited by vwilsonuk; 28-06-2007, 12:57. Reason: typing one-handed (blt for lunch) = typos

Comment

I wouldn't mind gettting into this, have everything i need apart from The Black Coffin clear, currently unlocked in mission list so help getting it done would be nice

Comment

Getting back on topic, who is still on for making this, this wednesday?

I think i can get Fission and Wynth to go if a remind and wake up the other. if it falls this week i give up.

Comment

I cant come this week im in amsterdam! But ill be back to every wed after that!

Comment

I'm also busy this week, opening night of Die Hard 4, but still wanting to continue this with the LS if we can.

Comment

I won't be back on for this until my 360 is sorted - A pc as old as mine isn't ideally suited for something like this unfortunately.

Comment

If not enough are on I'm good for a hjaunt through Nyzul Isle.

Comment

Working...
                          X