No announcement yet.

Forza2 online mayhem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im proposing an NTSC series tonight. Im having a quiet Friday for once so good excuse for some gaming and would be up for having some hopefully close races with you guys.

Whos with me?!

Comment

I'd like to join the fun, but I have to work till late... If I'm home early I will for sure join, so I can check out how my cars in the different classes are going to do it !

ps. Sunday I'll be online for sure !

Comment

I shall try to be online tonight too!

Comment

Damn shame I missed last night, hope you guys had some good racing.

Actually its been a pain since I got this game, as I cant usually play past nineish since the internet connection is in our guest room where someone is staying at the moment.

However, they go today, so I can now race online much later in the day. Would be good to race against some of you online, I remember a couple of weeks ago racing against TheForce, Mayhem and Rossco and there were some really good races.

Overall, I am loving this game, but there are still a bit too many idiots out there who dont race clean. For example, they take you out at the first corner (I HATE this) or when you are racing side by side down a straight they suddenly swerve towards you and take you out.

Had a race yesterday in A Class cars around Tsukuba Full circuit, lasted for about twenty laps, I was stuck in second place for the whole race. The guy in front of me initially was about three or so seconds in front, but I managed to whittle this down to just 0.8 seconds at the end. It was such a great race, we were both locking our wheels at the end under the pressure, that even though I came second it didnt matter because for me the competition is what makes the experience. Id much rather come second after a close race than win by twenty seconds.

So anyway, great game and hope to see you guys online soon!

Comment

I'll be online this evening so just ping me an invite if you wanna race!

ps. I've checked your TT times.... it seems we our times are very close on most of the tracks !
            did you changed the set up of the cars on TT ? I'm racing with the standard set up for each car (didn't bothered yet with changing them)

I haven't played it online against others than people on my friendslist, I first want to finish the game (I don't know why but I just have to...) before I put my time into online racing...

Comment

No, I haven't changed any of the settings. Im just a pick up and play guy, I don't have the patience to tune a car, other than 'borrow' someone elses

The one TT I have miles to improve on is the Nurbugring. I noticed you did a 6:35 sec lap, which is very fast. I was on course to do about a 6:36 or 6:37 but just touched the rumble strip slightly and lost the car. Its more frustrating on this one because if you make a mistake its another seven minutes or so of hell!

I will be online tonight again, so Ill send you an invite probably.

Comment

Originally posted by Senna View Post
                No, I haven't changed any of the settings. Im just a pick up and play guy, I don't have the patience to tune a car, other than 'borrow' someone elses
                that's also my style of playing the TT !

The one TT I have miles to improve on is the Nurbugring. I noticed you did a 6:35 sec lap, which is very fast. I was on course to do about a 6:36 or 6:37 but just touched the rumble strip slightly and lost the car. Its more frustrating on this one because if you make a mistake its another seven minutes or so of hell!

I will be online tonight again, so Ill send you an invite probably.
                yeah, I always drive quite "safe" when I'm playing the TT Nurburgring because of that very same reason. It's an amazing track though, and they really made it great , much better then in PGR3, this one really looks like the real thing !

Comment

I've not even beein on the 'Ring yet in this game!

Shall stick Live on tomorrow and have a good bash at some of the TT's and see what I can get compared to you lot, still not finished them all yet so don't have a complete time yet.

Comment

I'm up for a game of this for an evening if anyone wants a game add me, gamertag is xMRFANTAXMOx.

I'm still abit sketchy but i've managed to tune a few cars so if anyone wants some settings then i can pass them on, just done a fully loaded ME Twelve and it goes like stink and handles like a dream.

Comment

nice racing yesterday , to bad some couldn't join because of connection problems, and in the end the game crashed....

Comment

That would be me? Sorry about that. I did warn charles my connection was no good. I lasted long enough for him to bump me off the track though.

Comment

heheh, was that you? Thought it was a US guy. Was the room open? i.e. did anyon know the peeps who were joining that didn't talk much?

Guys, anyone up for making a team? Xleague.tv have opened their solo and team forza stuff. Watch the forza match (online or on satellite/freeview). VVV are some of best in the world - see time trial rankings on forzamotorsport.net, but watching them race, they are not very consistent, so I reckon we could have them Although my idea of consistent is to consistently choose inappropriate vehichles and spend most of my time on the grass.

Lordy, did you see my Lancer off the line? Traction-tastic. That was not upgraded either.

Comment

Add me guys tag: o Robster o when you are racing. It so much better with people form the boards.

I had a few races with paulos G and friends last week sometime and it was a hoot.

Just invite me whenever you are all playing and Ill jump in.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                              heheh, was that you? Thought it was a US guy. Was the room open? i.e. did anyon know the peeps who were joining that didn't talk much?

Guys, anyone up for making a team? Xleague.tv have opened their solo and team forza stuff. Watch the forza match (online or on satellite/freeview). VVV are some of best in the world - see time trial rankings on forzamotorsport.net, but watching them race, they are not very consistent, so I reckon we could have them Although my idea of consistent is to consistently choose inappropriate vehichles and spend most of my time on the grass.

Lordy, did you see my Lancer off the line? Traction-tastic. That was not upgraded either.

That would be quite cool. Racing under pressure against other guys is very different to having the hours to put in to time trials.

Comment

it sure is, and it's much more fun also ! it's also nice to see 8 different B (or A, S..) class cars all maxed out in their class and all have a chance of winning ! great stuff ! some cars are tuned maxed out with just horse power and others with just traction, suspesion and weight reduction.... it's all about finding the perfect balance between power and traction...

Comment

Working...
                                X