Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Concept View Post
    Starkweather's voice doesn't seem to play on the 360 emulation, so you're missing a key part of the game (that and objectives are relayed through him).
    I heard that it worked just fine if you had the headset on. Still I can live without it I think

Comment

I hadn't used the 360 headset.

His voice plays a huge role in the game. It'd be almost like playing Silent Hill with the music turned off without it. A lot of the atmosphere is based on his reactions to what you do.

Comment

apparently it works with the wired 360 headsst but not the wireless one. Thats fine for me so I can play the game how it was intended

Comment

Yeah, the headset is definitely the right way to play the game. I wonder why the emulation is so skanky that the 360 can't output his voice without the headset.

Comment

I say do International Track and Field on PS1.

That way you can all post your best scores and discuss various sock rubbing techniques

Comment

giants citizen kabuto

Comment

Yeah - I bought Manhunt the other day - the voice commentary works fine with a wired headset on 360 (either the one from the Premium pack or the OG Xbox Communicator.)

On the issue of availability, I only had to look in two game shops before finding two Xbox copies in ePlay. £10 - a bit pricey for a game of that age, but no matter.

That machete decapitation is disgusting.

Comment

Shadow Of Memories (still gutted this didnt make it last time)

Silent Hill 1,2 or 3 - playing Silent Hill 1 again might be good to look back on.

Comment

Keep the suggestions for future months coming.

Meanwhile, post here if you want to play manhunt this month. I don't think it's a game I'm interested in playing myself, but if there's enough demand, we'll slot Manhunt in now and push Chibi back to next month.

Comment

Manhunt! Manhunt! Manhunt! Manhunt!

Silent Hill would be a great game to do but I`m not too sure that`s easilly available for the guys that haven`t got it. I paid an arm and a leg for mine
                      off ebay after months of trawling every game shop I know looking for a copy.

Silent Hill 2 might be a better one.

Comment

Again I say Manhunt. If it doesn't get picked I will play it anyway

Comment

Originally posted by MikeF View Post
                          Again I say Manhunt. If it doesn't get picked I will play it anyway
                          Yeah, me too.

Then I`ll goto the Trafford Center, wait in the shadows in teh car park and then proceed to stab a random person in the throat with a shard of glass over and over and over again!

These type of games make you do things like that in real life I believe.

Comment

I'm going to be playing Manhunt anyway, so another vote for that here.

Comment

Another vote for manhunt, perfect time for a replay

Comment

I vote for MANHUNT! As I've got a copy here, never played. Either that or i reckon it's about time we revisited Resident Evil 2...

Comment

Working...
                                X