User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Screenshots

not strictly a screeenshot per se, but I made a movie about my character... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WjNpgK4TQ8

Slight update, finally got Conqueror title! 3rd B.elf in the entire battlegroup, would have been 1st if I didn't temp. quit over xmas. Also upgraded my head gear at last but still using the lvl57 mask for BGs ;p

25 of us also got Gruul to about 20% four times before calling it a night. For a bunch of us never to have set foot in there before getting to him in 30mins and only wiping twice on the preceeding set of bosses was apparently good going. I wouldn't know as I haven't even started Karazhan attunement yet.

my paladin sporting her newly aquired 3rd piece of Tier 5 gear

T5! nice one!

Too bad my realm is packed with far too many time-wasters to even begin considering any serious raiding...

On the other hand, my 2v2 arena team were raped 100pts by some s3 geared Warrior/Druid combo over 5 consecutive losses.... for around 20pts each time, makes me so f**king angry that... from 1951 rating (49pts away, about 4/5 wins, from shoulders on wednesday) right back down to 1830+. :angry:

should be replacing some with T6 soon we got kael'thas into phase 4 of 5 on monday so as soon as we get that sorted off to mount hyjal and black temple

Quote Originally Posted by Astra View Post
    should be replacing some with T6 soon we got kael'thas into phase 4 of 5 on monday so as soon as we get that sorted off to mount hyjal and black temple
    Best of luck m8. Hes as hard as nails

I can't see that screen due to works firewall, but I take it you downed Illidan? gz if so.

Any decent ehP0x??

I got my season3 main-hand last week, however only using spell-blade in a hope to get to to 2k easier, I really want the staff.

Chestguard of the Forgotten Protector - Goron (Ravaging Savages)
    Chestguard of the Forgotten Protector - Gromtak (Ravaging Savages)
    Black Bow of the Betrayer - Kabuto (PIE) (me)
    Crystal Spire of Karabor - Raveniah (Random Whatever Guild)

Messing around with outfits in BG.

The completion of the portal.

2k rating + shoulders at last!
    Last edited by dataDave; 10-04-2008 at 12:25 AM.