Gran Turismo 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
    Through updates, have they managed to sort out the screen tearing to a smooth 60fps? Havent played it in ages.
    It's much much better than it used to be. I believe they cured a lot of it by reducing detail on some tracks. On the London course for example, they removed some of the crowds and waving flags. You really don't notice those omissions during the races and the trade off is worth it.

Comment

GT Academy show starts on ITV4 tonight, looks promising, details here

Comment

There was something similar showing on Eurosport titled Road to Dubai.

Comment

Originally posted by Ampanman View Post
          Road to Dubai.
          If I was travelling from Abu Dhabi International Airport, I'd take the E11. That's a road to Dubai.
          ---

That's a nice spot, DavidH, as I don't think I'd have stumbled across that in the depths of the TV guide!
          There's a nice write-up on the race here - http://eu.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/academy/d57825.html
          However, it obviously tells you who won the Playstation competition and who eventually won the race.

I might record the first episode to see if it's any good.

Comment

The top guys who took part in the GT5 entry competion this January were just amazing, running almost pixel perfect laps.
            Results here, the three French guys in the top seven are all brothers. The top six all make it through to Academy proper.

Comment

As my PS3 killed itself not got round to getting patches again yet as net where I live is mega slow. Watched Top Gear and wanted to play all patches enabled, so did the 8gb install and doing 5gb worth of patches as don't fancy rebuying the Japanese Spec II vers for ?40 to access all the save data. Hope it does not take too long. Looking forward to using the New Corvette. Caught the end of GT Academy seemed interesting. Next weeks looked good.

Comment

Working...
              X