Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll try to be up foer this next time!

Comment

Yeah, it was good clean racing tonight, that's what endurance is all about because you get plenty of laps to overtake. We also played with some other players and referred them to this forum.

Next track is Silverstone, will add the other guys for the next race. People on the list let me know if you're up for the next race. How does Friday night sound? We'll meet at 8.10 and start at 8.30, but we'll all use the same cars next time to make it fair, we'll choose the car on the night.

Unlucky Senna, I'll put it down as retired because of engine failure.

Comment

Was a good race and flew by quickly, even though I messed up early on with a few spins. lol

Defo up for any future endurances! Nice one Selix

Comment

Cool thanks mate! Updated the first page, can't wait until next time.

Comment

Friday's good for me.

Comment

to bad I missed this one,
              put me also on the list, I'm not sure though if I can make it this friday at 8, but I will try it for sure.

Comment

Cool, nice to see you on here matey. Will stick you down for the 3rd race if you can't make 2nd. There maybe room left in the 2nd race though if someone pulls out.

Comment

Aye, friday sounds good as well.

Ill be playing forza throughout the week though, so if my 360 keeps on playing up, I will be fair and let someone else take my place.

No point in racing for an hour only for it to pack up five laps from the end eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Senna View Post
                    Aye, friday sounds good as well.

Ill be playing forza throughout the week though, so if my 360 keeps on playing up, I will be fair and let someone else take my place.

No point in racing for an hour only for it to pack up five laps from the end eh?

Dude why don't you get it replaced? I'd hate to always be on the edge of my seat during a race thinking the console might pack up any minute.

Comment

Im saving up hardcore style at the moment, because I got offered a job with the FCO a few months back which will involve me moving permanently down to London in September some time.

I cant really justify spending the ?83 or whatever getting it fixed. Plus, Im waiting to see how I stand with this new 3 years warranty news. Ive never had the 3 red lights, but it makes a loud rattling sound now and freezes regularly. Do you reckon I could just hand it to Microsoft and see if they bother to check the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Senna View Post
                        Im saving up hardcore style at the moment, because I got offered a job with the FCO a few months back which will involve me moving permanently down to London in September some time.

I cant really justify spending the ?83 or whatever getting it fixed. Plus, Im waiting to see how I stand with this new 3 years warranty news. Ive never had the 3 red lights, but it makes a loud rattling sound now and freezes regularly. Do you reckon I could just hand it to Microsoft and see if they bother to check the problem?
                        How long have you had it for? If under a year take it back to the shop for a replacement, otherwise it'll have to be MS. Think it's best to call MS up if its been more than a year and see what they say. What with all the bad press over repairs, they might just give you a free replacement

Comment

Players for Race 2 at Silverstone:

Marmite - Marmite NTSC UK
                          Rossco - Rossco UK
                          EnemyBreather - EnemyBreather

Just want to check if you guys will also be ok for Fridays race? I know I asked Mr Breather on live where he reluctantly said "yes" , so just wanna check.
                          Last edited by MarioMark; 10-07-2007, 09:09.

Comment

Fridays are always touch and go with me, I cant say I'll definitely be there so if someone else wants in and will def be there then they can have my place but I will try to get on it.

Not vey helpful I know!

Comment

I'm available this friday evening so if there's room left I would gladly join this endurance race

Comment

Originally posted by TheForce View Post
                                I'm available this friday evening so if there's room left I would gladly join this endurance race
                                You might be able to get in mate, there's always someone who doesn't turn up, it might even be me who doesn't . We want you in the race anyway because you'll thrash us, so it will be a laugh

If the thread list gets full of names, we could start doing a rule where the bottom 2 in the race get relegated out of the next race to make room for the others, then when you're long gone out of the race to come in the top 3, you still have important positions to fight for. Don't read too much into that yet, it's just something to think about if that happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X