No announcement yet.

Forza 2 Endurance Race Meet-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sundays are always difficult for me as I wont be home much, I prefer week days, the best for me is Thursday evenings like we have been playing the last few months

This thursday I can't make it (have to work till late),... I hope to be online this evening and/or fridayevening for some racing ! has been a while again

Comment

Anyone still up for this ? ....

if we can get some of us together it would be great, it would be shame for not having these races anymore...

Comment

My 360 is totally buggered at the moment, it refuses to play discs almost all the time.

Im currently heating it to death 'by towel' because im not paying ?80 to repair a console that was only replaced in september.

So no Forza for me for the next few weeks.

Comment

oh, that no good news there !

I hope you get it up and running again asap again, as I need some good racing !!

Comment

Thought Id give an update on this to ensure it doesnt fall by the wayside.

My 360 is still playing up, so im in no real position to say I could definitey be able to race on any particular evening.

Im going to have to wait til my 360 packs in completely before I get a new one. In the meantime, I should be online tonight providing the bloody thing is in the disc-loading mood.

Ill be on Forza, so if anyone is on tonight we should have a few races, get your rusty driving skills back up to scratch.

Cheers.

Comment

Big bump.

Right, after trying to get some racing going in the other thread and to no success, I'm hoping to get some endurance racing going again.

Anyone available this thursday evening, 8:30?

R3 cars, 8 laps, Nurburging.

Comment

yep, count me in for this one !

Comment

seems it's just you and me tonight Mike ...

if this race will happen or not, I will be online playing Forza this evening for sure !

Comment

Yep, just us two. Again.

I'm sure we can rustle up a couple of our friends.

What about we do the 8 lapper anyway, will give us a chance at seeing who can get under 7 minutes first (which I think will be you, as you always have the slight edge on this track).

Ill be online from 8 (dont know what time this will be for you, as we are now in British Summer Time - is this 9 or 10 oclock for you).

See you then

Comment

we have also summer time, so that'll be 9pm then for me, but I'm going to take my bike for a spin this evening so I won't be earlier anyway.

see ya on track this evening !! oh, and I gladly do an 8lap race on the Ring !

see if we can beat that 7min laptime (will be quite hard to beat I think...)

Comment

Working...
                      X