• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forza 2 Endurance Race Meet-up

Match Conditions for Race 19

Track: TBA
    Laps: 25
    Tires and Fuel: On (must pit at least once)
    Damage Type: Cosmetic
    Collisions: On
    Grid Order: Random
    Car Class: R3

1st place: 10 points
    2nd place: 8 points
    3rd place: 6 points
    4th place: 5 points
    5th place: 4 points
    6th place: 3 points
    7th place: 2 points
    8th place: 1 point
    DNF: 0 points

Positions so far

1. Senna - 139pts
    2. TheForce - 124pts
    3. Kubrick - 68pts
    4. burntoutbanger - 56pts
    5. Clyde The Quick - 47pts
    6. MarioMark - 43pts
    7. Lurch996 - 39pts
    8. DevilWish - 15pts
    9. stevee45 - 15pts
    10. Hasan Hadi - 13pts
    11. Marmite - 12pts
    12. DarkSavior - 6pts
    13. charlesr - 5pts
    14. Talizker - 5pts
    15. Geo-V6 - 4pts
    16. Rossco - 2pts

Fixtures

Race 1: Mugello - Winner: burntoutbanger
    Race 2: Silverstone F1 - Winner: burntoutbanger
    Race 3: Suzuka - Winner: stevee45
    Race 4: Sebring Full - Winner: Senna
    Race 5: The big one, Nurburgring - Winner: TheForce
    Race 6: Laguna Seca - Winner: Senna
    Race 7: Maple Valley - Winner: Senna
    Race 8: Sunset Peninsula - Winner: Senna
    Race 9: Suzuka - Winner: Senna
    Race 10: Mugello - Winner: Senna
    Race 11: Silverstone - Winner: Senna
    Race 12: Nurburgring - Winner: Senna
    Race 13: Sebring - Winner: TheForce
    Race 14: Sunset Peninsula - Winner: Senna
    Race 15: Motegi - Winner: Senna
    Race 16: Maple Valley - Winner: Senna
    Race 17: Road America - Winner: TheForce
    Race 18: Road Atlanta - Winner: TheForce
    Last edited by Senna; 18-01-2008, 12:09.

Up for this but, for me, it would have to be tonight (sunday) as I'm going to have commitments for the rest of the week.

Not too concerned about details ie, track/damage etc.

Comment

Cool! 8.30 ok?

I'll put you guys down for tonights race.
      Last edited by MarioMark; 08-07-2007, 14:35.

Comment

8:30 is fine for me.

I would love to do 50 laps, but my 360 has a bad habit of freezing on me recently. It doesnt happen that much, but im not sure if my patience could handle it if, after 49 laps of close racing, it froze on me

25 laps would be better for me, but if you want to risk it, I would happily try 50 laps. Its just a shame you cant choose 30 or 40 as an option (this should definitely be in any update).

Also, probably turning damage to cosmetic would be sensible for such a long race. it may be unrealistic, but if a car was trashed, then I dont much fancy driving it around for dozens of laps at 100 km/hour.

Mugello is a great choice, I love the mixture of high and slow speed corners. If you lose it, you lose a lot of time with the gravel traps. Already thinking about my choice of car If it is S class, have to choose between the mighty Enzo, Mercedes CLK-GTR, or Saleen.

Equally though, if you want to restict it to untuned, unmodified stock cars, then that would be ok as well.

Looking forward to this already, as you said organising endurance races is difficult.
        Last edited by Senna; 08-07-2007, 14:39. Reason: time

Comment

25 laps would be better for me, but if you want to risk it, I would happily try 50 laps. Its just a shame you cant choose 30 or 40 as an option (this should definitely be in any update).
          Yeah, decided to go for 25 laps because that's still gonna be just under an hours race, 50 laps might put people off. It's a pitty we can't choose 30-40 though

Also, probably turning damage to cosmetic would be sensible for such a long race. it may be unrealistic, but if a car was trashed, then I dont much fancy driving it around for dozens of laps at 100 km/hour.
          That's what I was thinking too

Equally though, if you want to restict it to untuned, unmodified stock cars, then that would be ok as well.
          OK I'll meet you half way, How about Modified cars from career, but keep it under 600HP? Just give your car good tires to keep it a high S Class.

Comment

Put me down for this. On for tonight

Also, I'd love a Nurburgring one in any future endurance races. Something like 75 laps.

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Hadi View Post
              Put me down for this. On for tonight

Also, I'd love a Nurburgring one in any future endurance races. Something like 75 laps.
              ok mate, I'll stick you down.

Edit: If anyone can't make it tonight, then I'm still sticking peoples names down for other times.
              Last edited by MarioMark; 08-07-2007, 16:33.

Comment

Also can we have the track as Silverstone seeing as today was the British Grand Prix

And me Gamertag is HaHa UK, not Hasan Hadi

Comment

Id be up for this next timw round. Heading off to the cinema tonight though

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Hadi View Post
                    Also can we have the track as Silverstone seeing as today was the British Grand Prix

And me Gamertag is HaHa UK, not Hasan Hadi
                    OK mate, will do Silverstone for next race if that's ok?

Will change the name, I should know as you're on my list. lol sorry bud.

Comment

Been away from the PC all afternoon but the conditions/rules in the first post are fine to me, looking forward to it.

Comment

If it is S class, have to choose between the mighty Enzo, Mercedes CLK-GTR, or Saleen
                        Just had a race between a tuned Evo and a stock Saleen with my mate on Nissan Speedway. The Evo thrashes it off the line on acceleration but the Saleen caught up and over taken on the straight because of the better speed.

Should be interesting how it turns out.

Comment

I am gutted. That is all I have to say. Bloody cheap 360 build quality (grumble, grumble).

For those of you that weren't in the race, I was in the lead by about 20/25 seconds 20 laps into the 25 lap Mugello race, and the 360 froze.

Apart from that, it was a good race I thought. Fair racing all round, and pretty close all things considered.

Ill try again in the Silverstone race, better luck there I hope.

Comment

Bad luck dude, I almost felt guity about taking the win.

Comment

I'll see you next time dude. Next time.

Comment

Working...
                              X