Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Astro Wars an Asteroids clone? If so that could be the game, for some reason I thought it wasn't, thats why I discounted it.

Comment

Nah, i had Astro Wars and the description sounds nowt like it.
      Was it a Vectrex?

Comment

Hi Buzz, I only live a few miles from Kingston heh... I know exactly where you're talking about

As for the description, I agree, sounds like a Vectrex to me (the game would be Minestorm, the built in program).
        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I?m looking for a game from my childhood that I remember being really good it was for the mega drive it was a platformer but you played as a footballer .

Comment

Marko's Magic Football?

Comment

I'm not sure it's the same game (it may well be) but I used to play a lot of Soccer Kid on the Amiga.

Comment

I agree - sounds like Soccer Kid (I think it was released on most platforms). By the way my Asteroids game isn't Minestorm, it was an actual Asteroids game (or clone). Plus it was a lot smaller than the Vectrex. Were there any official Asteroid electronic games released?

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                  Marko's Magic Football?
                  Cheers that?s it brings back memories I?m looking to replay it but now I?ve discover there are 3 version mega drive, mega cd and a snes version . Would any one now what the best version is I?m finding it hard to find much information on the game .

Comment

Originally posted by buzz909 View Post
                    So is there a site that has pictures of ALL electronic games ever released? If anyone can point me in this direction it would be very helpful.
                    You could try having a poke around at

Electronic Plastic: with pics & details to more than 900 handheld and tabletop games from the 70s and 80s.

I can heartily recommend the book BTW.

Otherwise, these?

Comment

Ok, ive got one i need help with please. Mid to late 90s arcade game, 2D Side scrolling beat em up with vampire, zombies and a general horror theme? Thats all i remember. Not Mutation Nation.
                      Thanks.

Comment

Night Slashers?

Comment

edit: Trumped by Seany

Night Slashers?

Comment

In your face, babs!

(presuming I was right)

Comment

Yes! Thanks Seany and Babs. Data east

Comment

Could anyone help identify this game please... A friend of mine is trying to remember a game she used to play on the SNES. All she can remember about the game though is that it was a action platformer with shooting involved, where you could change your character after about 10 stages.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X