Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice gets as always [MENTION=7539]briareos_kerensky[/MENTION]

Can I ask who you use for your imports these days?

Thanks

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
      Nice gets as always @briareos_kerensky
      Can I ask who you use for your imports these days?
      Thanks
      Neil
      Nippon Yasan (figures only though), AmiAmi, Nin-Nin, Play Asia, Videogames Plus.

Comment

That psikyo collection is interesting. Have you tried it yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by trev1976 View Post
          That psikyo collection is interesting. Have you tried it yet ?
          I have both volumes and both are still unplayed

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
            Nippon Yasan (figures only though), AmiAmi, Nin-Nin, Play Asia, Videogames Plus.
            Thanks buddy usual ones I look at

Just collected a belated present from the missus from the post office...had been intercepted by Customs so had a fee to pay

My first Play-Asia Exclusive in the form of Shikhondo

Looking forward to having a play later

Neil

Comment

Posted on friday & arrived today that's some very good timing, just in time for new years. My last xmas present to myself arrived from japan to keep me amused.

Katamari and a pacman amiibo as i have wanted him for ages.

Some nippon natsukashi taizo books, i have loads of these books in my mini library each on a various random subject. Love learning about showa era japan. Todays randomness sweets, vacation mystery spots & omake premiums like you find in cereal boxes. Also a book on vintage self service food vending machines this is the side of Japan a totally adore.

And some dagashi, all savoury stuff from the tarou range of snacks. A massive bag of kabayaki tarou, some amai ika tarou kimchi flavour squid snacks and then because i haven't tried the many flavours they do i got a huge multipack of the others the company makes. I have an unhealthy level of knowledge about japanese dagashi LOL. I treat myself every so often to bulk buys, screw those scrappy subscription boxes that give you hardly anything. I buy enough to make me sick of them for a few months, still remember the huge box of 600 umibo i bought. totally worth it Mmmmmmm. Dagashi are awesome theres thousands to choose from weird & unusual snacks of all kinds.
              Last edited by importaku; 31-12-2018, 22:17.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                Katamari and a pacman amiibo as i have wanted him for ages.

Does the Japanese version of Katamari on Switch have any English language mode or is it solely a Japanese affair?

Comment

Originally posted by jamesy View Post
                  Does the Japanese version of Katamari on Switch have any English language mode or is it solely a Japanese affair?
                  It detects what language you are running your switch in then switches, so full english everywhere. However the cutscenes are still in japanese but they do have english subtitles. I love it when games do this.

Comment

Thanks that's excellent! Even better that it keeps Japanese voices! A quick visit to play-asia is in order.

Comment

This should take care of my shooter fix for a while:

Comment

Very nice! Annoyingly I managed to buy Game Tengoku just before the Special vers got announced, boo.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                          This should take care of my shooter fix for a while:

Want all of them

Comment

Are you like me and already have Ketsui on 360 and Game Tengoku on Saturn? Bit of an irrational purchase if I’m honest.
                            Although I have just had a knee operation and won’t be going up to the man den in the loft for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                              Are you like me and already have Ketsui on 360 and Game Tengoku on Saturn? Bit of an irrational purchase if I’m honest.
                              Although I have just had a knee operation and won’t be going up to the man den in the loft for a while.
                              Already have Ketsui on 360 but never did get Game Tengoku

Sorry to hear you had an op...hope you get on the mend soon man

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                                Already have Ketsui on 360 but never did get Game Tengoku

Sorry to hear you had an op...hope you get on the mend soon man

Neil
                                Thanks been waiting for this op for ages. Looking forward to getting back to taking proper exercise again.

Comment

Working...
                                X