User Tag List

Page 152 of 152 FirstFirst ... 52142150151152
Results 1,511 to 1,516 of 1516
    I think I'll try to catch it at the Glasgow Film Theatre. They have a few showings on Friday and Saturday.

Lovely old fashioned cinema the GFT. Saw the premier of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon there. My good lady and I looked like the only peeps in the audience that needed the subtitles!

Heh, it felt like that when I saw Ip Man 3.

That's great though. I love it when cinemas show films that appeal to different audiences.

Let me know what you think of it if you go.

Got tickets for Saturday evening. Don't quite know if my good lady appreciates she's going to see a Korean action flick...

Sweet. I'm a bit jealous of that.

Saw The Villainess yesterday. Thoroughly enjoyed. Plot wise it's a fairly bog standard revenge thriller. But the action is beautifully shot with stunning POV sequences and seemingly long takes. The opening sequence is almost like a first person take on the Oldboy corridor scene but amped up. The motorcycle scene from the trailer is stunning too. Elements of Jackie Chan style action too.
    I see it is available on Virgin Media PPV already.

My good lady on the other hand hated it...

Cheers. Thanks for the feedback.
    Just looked and you're right, it is on Virgin. 4.49 for two days. I might treat myself, but I just dug out a load of Fu I've not watched yet.