No announcement yet.

MagicalDrop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought Metro 2033 from MagicalDrop, it arrived well packed and in mint condition. Highly recommended seller.

Comment

Sold me a couple of GBA games which were posted quickly and flat packed so they didn't get squashed. Cheers!

Comment

Sold me Cotton Boomerang for a great price and in great condition to boot. Arrived in next to no time too.

Really chuffed.

Thanks man!

Comment

Sold me Kingdom Grandprix and Donpachi. They arrived within a day or two, well packaged. Excellent service and communication. Spot on.

Comment

Bought mario kart 7 off of him and it arrived incredibly fast. Excellent service

Comment

Bought some MS points from him, arrived as soon as I sent payment. Cheers

Comment

Nice deal on some Allards, thanks

Comment

Just bought some MS points off MagicalDrop and received them almost instantaneously. Super quick and easy transaction- recommended!

Comment

Bought some PSN and MS Points from Magical Drop, emailed to me super quick with no issues at all.
                    Well recommended.
                    Cheers.

Comment

Got some Spacebucks from Paul, arrived quickly and safely in my inbox, many thanks.

Comment

Bought some MS Points from MagicDrop which arrived super quick and worked wonders to add to my 360's playtime

Comment

Bought some ms points from MagicalDrop. Top marks all round.

Comment

Bought PSN credit from MagicalDrop and got the codes to me super quick. Thanks

Comment

Responded to my wanted ad and swiftly despatched a GameCube controller to me... Top man you are.. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X