MagicalDrop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MagicalDrop

Doesn't seem to be a thread for MagicalDrop yet.

Sold him a 3rd party Wii component cable. Instant payment.

Excellent, good comms, paid promptly, thank you Paul, enjoy the games

Comment

Sold me US Gamecube game, great price, super, super fast delivery. Thanks very much

Comment

Bought CoD4 from MagicalDrop, and it arrived right when he said it would.

Unfortunately however, the game didn't work - constant disc read errors prevented it from booting up. MagicalDrop very quickly sorted me out with a refund, and was very helpful and friendly throughout. Would definitely trade with again.

Thanks again mate,
        -Keith.

Comment

I bought the Professor Layton game for the DS from him. His comms were excellent, the packaging was first rate and I would deffo trade with again.
          Top stuff.

Comment

sold me Luigi's Mansion and Pikmin on GC.

Excellent price, fast delivery, superbly packaged, no problems at all.

cheers!

Comment

Bought Super Smash Bros Melee - great comms, fast delivery & a nice price - very happy.

Thanks

Comment

Sold him Lego Batman and was a pleasure to deal with, instant no fuss payment and friendly comms.

Comment

I bought Fable II. All went fine, and the game was sent promptly.

Comment

picked up mass effect from magicaldrop and the delivery was fantasicly quick and well pakaged with god comms via pm. cheers

Comment

Magicaldrop sold me a sealed copy of ninja gaiden 2 which i'm am extremely happy with. Great comms and fast delivery. Will definitely deal with again in future. Cheers!

Comment

Sold me a (sealed!) copy of Tony Hawks Proving Grounds, came nice and quick and exactly as described. Top man, cheers!

Comment

Sold this bloke a Batman game------Paid instantly with excellent comms throughout.

Will happily deal with again.

Comment

Bought 3 DS games from MagicalDrop, and all turned up quickly and in excellent condition, just as described. Couldn't ask for more, really - great seller.

Comment

Bought Gears 1 off me. Great trade with prompt payment and excellent comms. Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                              X