Lurvly!

Comment

Hamaze dogg!! Wish it went on longer.

Comment

Pixel perfection as always Dogg

Comment

Thank you, all!

Comment

So much charm to your work DT, was worth logging in tonight just to see that.

Comment

Wow, the quality on show in here is sublime, guys. Amazing works.

I got some nice painty felty tippy type pens a while ago and gave them a go. Nowhere near as good as any of the stuff in here, but hey I had a go

Comment

That is superb!

Comment

Aw thank you. Any of you guys fancy painting a screen shot from a retro game in water colours or something? I really like this idea.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                    Nowhere near as good as any of the stuff in here, but hey I had a go
                    You're a fool for belittling your work! It's lovely, mate. Get it framed!

Aw thank you. Any of you guys fancy painting a screen shot from a retro game in water colours or something? I really like this idea.
                    [MENTION=12]Adam Stone[/MENTION] - get on this, ASAP!

Comment

That would be a lovely idea. I have thought in the past about what it might take to paint one of my pixel pieces square by square but reckoned I wouldn't have the patience for it. Actually, maybe I saw someone here do something similar already...?

Comment

This is the screenshot I used

Last edited by hudson; 11-07-2019, 14:13.

Comment

That picture is wonderful.

WONDERFUL!

Comment

Comment

A well known painting of Buddha, Lao Tzu and Confucius (who represent the three Eastern teachings) laughing together by a riverside. I love the context, style and warmth of colour. A real feel-good painting.

Comment

Painting of the Taosit immortal Liu Haichan. I love the trippy style signifying the state of consciousness induced through prolonged meditation. Beautiful.

Comment

Working...
                                X