• Show
Clear All

Me too...

MrTeatime with headset

Comment

Yes Yes Yes

Extremepabs and yes have a headset

Comment

Most likely gonna get the blu-ray release as I don't have a headset. Probably won't be on as soon as it's released as I won't be able to buy it before early September but anyway, put me down

Blunt - Blunt82 - Y

Comment

If the US release is the 28th (Tuesday) will we have to wait until the Thursday to download this here?

Comment

I hope not. They've (dylan jobe) already said it will be released worldwide simultaneously.

Comment

Well I'd have thought you could just download on your US account mate?

I'm gonna wait and not cave in, I'm looking forward to the package arriving that will give me not only a SUPERB online experience but also will enable my voice on PSN

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                Well I'd have thought you could just download on your US account mate?
                and yeah.. great point

Comment

I'm expecting that you're right hoolak...I hope!

I keep watching the JP video, I love the "WAAAAARRRHOOOOWWK!!!" chant at the start!!

I know Jebus, it's just that I have games bought from JP/HK/USA & UK Stores and I'm determined to stop doing it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution-One View Post

I know Jebus, it's just that I have games bought from JP/HK/USA & UK Stores and I'm determined to stop doing it lol.
                    Yeah but mate, let's be honest, we both know that is an unrealistic goal

Comment

It's waaaaaaaaaaaaaar!!!

So what's the plan with this then? I know some of you will have it on the release date via download, but some of us are going to have to wait an extra few days for the import headset bundles to arrive.

Comment

Just buy the headset for 20quid (or cheaper in some places) off thy net, then download the game come 28th and hey presto, 40 quid spent, have game and headset on the day. Jubbly

Comment

It depends whether MovieTyme stick to their standard way of sending things out before release or not!

If not, I imagine I'll end up downloading it anyway...

Comment

Oops. Failed to mention that me username is teddymeow for those of you who don't know it.

Is this going to be locked online dependent on your machines region or is it totally open?

Comment

totally open

Comment

Me (ordered USA version) and yes to headset

Comment

Working...
                                X