PC Gaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burai
    The PC is definately becoming a very poor relation. Consoles are now doing FPS titles with as much class as the PC and there are few genres that the PC can do that Xbox hasn't at least had a stab at.

There are of course some titles that will always be best on PC, but the development community has completely lost its way and with more and more of the PC talent now starting to take consoles more seriously due to the amount of money you can make from them, the future certainly isn't looking that bright.
    I disagree. I've always been a PC and console gamer and although the best and more creative games are usually released on the consoles,(usually 1st party) that has always been the case hasn't it? PC gaming has always kept touch and is a valid alternative to console gaming. I'd much rather play a FPS on the PC due to the mouse/keyboard control... I generally prefer the PC style of RPG; Planescape Torment being my favourite game... I've had some of my greatest gaming moments playing network Total Annihilation.
    Although I agree that it's going through a lull period and creativity doesn't seem to be up to scratch lately, I wouldn't be so quick to write it off.

Comment

I'm a console gamer, but the way I see it is as long as people use PCs, there will be a market for its games.

It doesn't always have to be a case of either/or.

Comment

Working...
      X