Persona 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
    Yeah, this. And no amount of Hamaons in the world is gonna restore 6000HP to a boss!

I've reached the final boss now, it beat me very easily, so I have levelling to do. But with my HP going up by 3 every level it's seeming quite pointless...
    You can level a lot by going to

Monad (big door on floor 1)

I died there instantly, but just look for the enemy's weakness, exploit it and let yourself warp out of there when you've won the battle... to save your game (do this over and over again ).
    Oh and at level 99 you will

have 999HP and 999MP

Comment

Yeah, I did go there, and had the same trouble as you in

Monad! But getting 30,000EXP per battle made it more than worth it.

Problem was, even exploiting the weakness wasn't enough (if they even had one) as my attacks were pretty weak (even all out ones) so the battles were still lengthy and one miss and my party was quickly wiped out!

I've finished the game now, didn't need to get levels and HP maxed, there must be a defence stat I was missing because the final boss was hardly hurting me, and it was pretty easy in the end. Next time through, lower levels. Unless they carry over...

Massive ending spoilers:

Did I die?

Absolutely brilliant game.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post

Massive ending spoilers:

Did I die?

In Persona 3 FES there are more details, check gamefaqs' messageboards, there's a whole topic about the good ending (with mega FES spoilers) Personally, I regret reading it, so...yeah

Comment

Yeah I've seen those threads, but I couldn't bring myself to read them just from the slim slim hope that it makes it to the US! P3 seems really popular, so it could happen...

Comment

Anyone know if its possible to continue other female social links once you maxed one out, just maxed out the Lovers arcana and all the others are "reversed".

Comment

Yeah you can, you just have to max them one at a time. They don't like you dating them all at once.

Girls, eh?

Comment

Ok good, I thought that might be the case.

Cheers

Comment

Please can anyone tell me if this works with swap magic - I really want to get it but only have a UK PS2. Thanks.

Comment

I've no idea I'm afraid as I'm using a modded machine myself but a quick google turned this up:

the US NTSC version definitely works with Swap Magic 3.6; that's how I'm playing it.
                    Hope that helps.

In other news I completed this last night and can honestly say I haven't played a better RPG (and I've played a few!). The characters, contemporary setting, anime influence, charm and plot just have not been done better. This game will probably get overlooked amongst all but the RPG heads amidst the 'new generation' but I'd take one Persona 3 over a dozen Blue Dragons every time and that's no disservice to BD, just an indication of how awesome P3 is.

Comment

Just got one of the endings

Where you kill Ryoji and forget everything, I couldnt resist saving it and then going back to see what happens

Can any of you guys give me a tip on completing Elizabeths 8th tasks because I have spent hours trying to fuse a Valkyrie that has Tarukaja. Sucks that you need to do that to be able to make the last death Persona. I have tried going back and fusing/leveling all the persona's that are needed to make valkyrie.

Comment

I'm still slowly working my way through this, I''m wishing it was over as the constant tower grind is starting to get to me.

I'm up to mid December now, with my end of month "big decision" looming, so hopefully it will be all be over soon.

Comment

Ah I finally made a Valkyrie with Tarukaja after about 2 hours of fuseing Persona's. Now I need to make a Vettel (?) that has Maragi T_T

Got to
                          last night but it got a bit late at night to continue the fight heh, have to finish that tomorrow. Awesome boss fight.

Comment

Finally got around to finishing this last night, excellent game. Definately the best RPG i've played this year.

Nyx wasnt very hard to beat though at lvl 86, it was only doing about 50-80 damage. Monad is an excellent place to level, I went from lvl 76 to 86 in about 1 hour 30 mins.
                            I wonder why the main character was so sleepy at the end, guess he could be dieing or something

Going to have to see if I can find the ending from the FES version.

Comment

Second wind.

Into January now, trashed the tower, gave Monad a good kicking (some mobs in there run from me )

Think I'm only at the 9th, did think about going to bed early for the rest of month to get to the end, but I'm grinding Monad

for more of the uber weapons, only found a bow and lance so far, I'm hoping all the different weapon types are in there

, also looking for more personas as some of mine are a bit weedy.
                              Last edited by GordonJ; 20-09-2007, 03:25.

Comment

Okay, so picked this up on Sunday. Now I'm 1st of October, and loving this game so much I feel I'm not as levelled as I should be, which a few hours in Tartarus will fix, and loving it! Got a fair few maxed social links, currently finishing off the Justice link, and about to go for Mitsuru. Aaah Mitsuru ::

Comment

Working...
                                X