No announcement yet.

"V" The TV Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starts on tuesday in the us. In the uk, i have no idea.

Comment

I'll be watching it on Tuesday. Looking forward to it!

Comment

Oh yes, V.

A friend of mine and I want to remix the title music. There's a nice little bit in it that's ripe for sampling.

The main guy's over-acting is hilarious, too!

Comment

Who did the make Up effects ?. They never seem to get any credit , even they're still impressive, and was very impressive, and a to a High standard for a TV show
          More so, for one in the early 80's

Comment

Great music and great effects. No idea who did them though. Still a great series; especially the first one.

I was originally written as a straightforward mini-series about Neo-Nazis on the rise in America. The sci-fi element was added much later but there are still many obvious Nazi/Holocaust parts to the show.
            Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Comment

Trailer here:

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

I saw a newer one on some awards show on Channel 5 the other night but can't find it online sorry. I remember reading on the Digital Spy forums that Sky were in negotiations to pick it up for the UK but it was expensive. Certainly haven't seen it advertised anywhere.

Comment

I just saw a trailer for this on TV. It starts here in Ireland on Thursday. But the trailer doesn't exactly make it look like a work of genius.

Comment

This ****ing rocked!

The

secret meeting fight scene was awesome, the plane crash was awesome

, the plot is awesome, and it has a ton of my favorite sci-fi actors/actresses in it.

This show is going to go far!

It got 13.9 million viewers in the USA with a 5.0 rating, which is pretty damned good.

Comment

Oh totally forgot this was on. *runs off to get it

Comment

I thought Chad Decker looked SO much like Michael J. Fox...

This was a lot faster moving than the original series, the amount they covered in the first episode. Think the original V motherships are untouchable looks wise, though.

Comment

Do they reveal their true faces in the first episode?

I'm going to watch this later tonight.

Comment

I didn't watch the original series so didn't really know what to expect (though had seen the trailer), but I am really surprised. That was hugely entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
                            Do they reveal their true faces in the first episode?

I'm going to watch this later tonight.
                            Spoiler Alert:

Someone has a gash on their face, another on his arm. So you can see somewhat what's underneath, but not fully.

Comment

Another hit sci-fi show featuring a cast member from Party of 5, the conspiracy continues.

In my mind, Party of 5 never ended and these shows are just spin offs from that series.

Comment

Wasn't Jennifer Love Hewitt also in that? That anorexic minx is always in ****e.

Comment

Working...
                                X