This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be on later hopefully
    Last edited by EvilBoris; 02-09-2007, 18:29.

Comment

Tonight, comrades?

If the game is willing, since I were unable to get into Yoshi's, Rusty's party yesterday evening, kept throwing up the Downloading Game Settings error.

Comment

Yeah I was getting mad stuff like that all night in their games, then I went and played a game on my own and went off without a hitch! Weird! When it works, its class though. I may be on from around 11 tonight when I get in from snowboarding.

Comment

Great games tonight - cheers lads.

Comment

Yep, excellent games there guys. Well after I managed to get in - as I said it was Warhawk levels of connection there at some points

Not sure what's up with the Party system doing the swap around though (unless it was an auto balance thing). Thankfully the lot I got jammed with were well behaved.

Impressive game and lots of little touches to it - I can see this eating up a fair bit of time (and then some when the full game hits).

And Keith you're a demon with that shotgun

Comment

Like I was saying to Jebus, I reckon the shotgun must just be super-powerful; I just got lucky!

Comment

I would've been on tonight if MS hadn't borked their maintenance :/

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post

Not sure what's up with the Party system doing the swap around though (unless it was an auto balance thing). Thankfully the lot I got jammed with were well behaved.
                  It wasn't the party system mate! Although you were in our party to begin with, when it kicked you out that first time it kicked you out of the party, so when I invited you and it did work you were just "invited to game" rather than party, therefore you were on whatever side it deemed necessary to balance, the same happened with Nige when he joined.

I have to say, after my experience with this party system on Shadowrun, this is a bit of a breath of fresh air, it actually works and keeps your party on the same side.

Love this game, just wish I was better at it!

Comment

Hopefully my connections issues from last night are now sorted and I too will be on tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                      It wasn't the party system mate! Although you were in our party to begin with, when it kicked you out that first time it kicked you out of the party, so when I invited you and it did work you were just "invited to game" rather than party, therefore you were on whatever side it deemed necessary to balance, the same happened with Nige when he joined.
                      Ah, that explains it and makes perfect sense. TBH in the flurry of invites and my furious gnashing of teeth at not being able to get in, I lost track of what was going on

Comment

enjoyed the brief session i`ve had, but need more practice for sure. if there`s any games tonight, feel free to throw an invite my way

Comment

really cool games last night thanks for the heads up. Its a cracker of a game once you level up your weapons. The mp5 is awesome in a pinch.

Comment

Had a couple of games now and really enjoying the game!

What the hell is it with these games and American teenagers running around having this endless conversation:
                            "Your Moma is a ho!"
                            "No, your Moma is more of a ho than mine."
                            "F**k you homo!!"
                            "No, f**k you and get out of my f***ing field you f***ing f***er."
                            "Homo!"
                            "Homo!"
                            "You're a f***ing homo!!!"
                            "What's a homo?"
                            "Your Moma is a f***ing homo!!"
                            "You are, get out of my field you f***ing commie homo f***!"

10 minutes of that going backwards and forwards and I just couldn't take any more and said in a completely made up accent:
                            "Is anybody else here from Afghanistan or is it just me?"

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution-One View Post
                              Had a couple of games now and really enjoying the game!

What the hell is it with these games and American teenagers running around having this endless conversation:
                              "Your Moma is a ho!"
                              "No, your Moma is more of a ho than mine."
                              "F**k you homo!!"
                              "No, f**k you and get out of my f***ing field you f***ing f***er."
                              "Homo!"
                              "Homo!"
                              "You're a f***ing homo!!!"
                              "What's a homo?"
                              "Your Moma is a f***ing homo!!"
                              "You are, get out of my field you f***ing commie homo f***!"

10 minutes of that going backwards and forwards and I just couldn't take any more and said in a completely made up accent:
                              "Is anybody else here from Afghanistan or is it just me?"

It's what makes XBL so great!

Comment

any of you fellas up for a game tonight?

Comment

Working...
                                X