Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a really funny image in my head of you scrabbling around to get a camera screaming "MUST TAKE PHOTOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Comment

Heh, it was right next to me, funnily enough, so I thought, ah, might as well, you know, what with people moaning about level 16 yanks and such.. I was owning from the very minute I joined a server yeeeah loving this beta!

Comment

Originally posted by chaoticjelly View Post
        Heh, it was right next to me, funnily enough, so I thought, ah, might as well, you know, what with people moaning about level 16 yanks and such.. I was owning from the very minute I joined a server yeeeah loving this beta!
        Not bad, what class are you fighting as?

Comment

Originally posted by Simmy View Post
          No specific option I don't think.

I think the maximum party size is 6 in the beta, so I guess if you take that into a team tactical match you may get a private game as they are 3/4 a side. Chance of a couple of randoms though !
          Nah it won't let you into the matchmaking if your party is too big !

They have added "pickup" modes though for people on their todd - not sure of the point.

I love this game so bad.

Comment

only just started playing this the past few days properly but i havent had this much fun on a shooter in agesssss. already up to rank 16 which is the highest you can go i believe? and i got a 12 kill streak earlier, well chuffed with that

gonna be on this next few days a fair bit id imagine so if anyones playing and needs an extra guy ill be more than happy to bob in for a few games

Comment

Originally posted by chaoticjelly View Post
              I've gone 46 and 4 before (with a 25 streak) but it was against nubs on Overgrown so it doesn't count.

I played against some guy up in the top 50 (Leonidas or something) and he was consistently getting 50-60 kills with 4-8 deaths. Scary, really. He was corner-camping with the Uzi like a bitch on Vacant, though.

Comment

Working...
              X