This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(360) Call of Duty 4 MP Beta - GET IN!!

Im in now and will be on most of today, in between a wee game of TW08!!

Takeshi Kitan0 is my tag, feel free to add me.

I'll be creating a party tonight if anyone's interested.

We can be cannon fodder together!

Comment

add me - johnbeaulieu
      Last edited by John Beaulieu; 01-09-2007, 04:39.

Comment

ROBOSLIDER reporting for duty.

Comment

Mik3F - ready for action

Comment

Sergeant Ezee Ryder also reports for Duty.....the Call of Duty that is (sorry couldn't resist)

Comment

HaHa UK accounted for.

Comment

Rossco UK up for some Special Ops action!

OOH RAH!!

Comment

I've spent all bloody night getting people on the beta and played only 2 matches myself.

Tomorrow for sure

Comment

That why you kept dingying invites!

I'll be on from about 7-11 tonight probs!

Comment

If nobody comes on for some Warhawk action soon I'm gonna start a party on this, anyone interested? If you see me come online I'll be pinging invites shortly...

Comment

I'm trying to join you guys but I keep failing to connect to host

Comment

Just finished...

I love this game but there are 2 MAJOR flaws...

1) Heavy weapons have recoil, no ifs no buts no maybes. You do not headshot people from a mile away with a heavy weapon. Moreover, if an assualt rifle has more recoil than a heavy machine gun, something is VERY wrong. This needs addressing because it makes the game stupidly unbalanced especially if you aren't a high level user.

2) Grenades. If you throw a grenade and are killed, it becomes a dud and doesn't explode. No, wrong. If a ****ing grenade is pulled, its gonna go off no matter what the **** happens to you, even if you get shot WHILST pulling it and it falls on you and destroys your corpse, fine...but a grenade DOES NOT become a dud after you've died.

Apart from that it's an absolute dream, everything else is just lush, superb.

But those two need addressing in my opinion to elevate it from excellent to ****ing superb.

Comment

I totally agree with you mate, but luckily for me I've not experienced any of that happening yet so this game is ****ing LUSH for me!

Absolutely love it, as I was saying when we played, I have a few absolute bollocks rounds then have a total blinder where I top the board! Just need a bit more consistency, I do seem to do best in the Vacant map, its so fast paced and full of head on close encounters and I do manage really well, and about half my kills in that last game we done were from Last Stands! Amazing!

Comment

I got in today, gamertag NekoFever. No-one on my friends list is in yet so I wouldn't mind some familiar company to play against.

Comment

Working...
                              X