No announcement yet.

John Woo Presents Stranglehold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might pick it up second hand at some point, I think I'll spend the cash on Super Paper Mario instead.

That's the first time this site has ever saved me money!

Comment

I`m on the final boss of the game on hard mode and it is insanely difficult to the point of bull****, I dread to think what hard boiled mode is like.

I don`t know if I like this game enough to stick at it, but I certainly don`t like it enough to play through again on normal. When I`m on a mission and I want to finish a game it gets done, no matter how hard or how many goes it takes me, but insane difficulty + inane game = dull.

Comment

Aye, it makes up for the hundreds of ???s that has been spent following gushing comments on games we were on the fence over

Budget pick up for me 2 I think, unless the MP gets confirmed as being quite good.

Comment

Originally posted by Mardigan8 View Post
          but now there is talk of NTSC live games... I may just have to dip my toe now.
          LOLOLOLOLOL !

Comment

Originally posted by Gerry Helmet View Post
            LOLOLOLOLOL !
            Yeah, I know... LOLERS

Comment

Srsly ?

Comment

Of course not manky Helmet, I know what you were implying

Comment

The game got an 8 over on Eurogamer.

EG seems to think that a very Simple design can = mindless fun.

It seems some of our good members (And trusted ones at that!) seem to think Bad Design = Mindless.

I'll go with Chopeman and Bleeders and sit on the "Second hand purchase" fence.

Maybe I'll be able to swap my MOH for it when I'm done.

I do like blowing stuff up, so I might be mindless enough to have fun with the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Nembot View Post
                    I`m on the final boss of the game on hard mode and it is insanely difficult to the point of bull****
                    Ignore me, I just stood on him like a cockroach. Just changed my tactics and it made the battle very easy.

I finished the final level on hard as well as 1, 2 and 3, I gotta go back and do the stages I ended up doing on normal by accident. I`m not happy about it but I`ll be able to draw a line under the SP as I won`t be attempting hard boiled.

I`ll be up for some MP action over the weekend if any of you guys fancy giving it a look.

Oh btw, the achievements for casual, normal and hard are stacked.

Comment

How many points for hard Nembot cos it sounds like it'd be more fun just breezing it on normal unless we're talking like 200GPs

Comment

Close mate, 40 for Casual, 50 for Normal and 60 for Hard. If your brave enough, 70 for Hard Boiled.

Comment

Normal it is

Comment

By stacked acheivements do you mean completing it on normal gets me the easy acheivements etc.

Comment

Yes mate, complete it on Normal and you get the Casual one as well.

Comment

I took MOH back today for this and am enjoying it, playing it on normal mode and so far its a laugh. It's definately not a keeper and will be getting chopped in for Sega Rally but it's definatley worth a play through

Mindless violence FTW!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X