No announcement yet.

Halo 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dunno if its a stupid question but so far how hard is the game? Is the AI generally smarter now?

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzyman View Post
      Whats forcefeedback like on this? Is their control options for altering movement (ie making it slower to head look or faster I ask this as I get motion sickness)?
      By force feedback I presume you mean rumble, if so then its not to bad though some sections the rumble goes into overdrive. As for the control options, you can alter look sensitivity if that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
        Dunno if its a stupid question but so far how hard is the game? Is the AI generally smarter now?

The game is fairly challenging and I am playing on normal at the moment. The AI is where this game shines for me, it is superb.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzyman View Post
          Whats forcefeedback like on this? Is their control options for altering movement (ie making it slower to head look or faster I ask this as I get motion sickness)?
          There's definitely sensitivity adjusters in the controllers and there's no motion bob when you move, so you should be OK.

Comment

I kept getting the malky by that big guy with a

gravity hammer

. Never seen one of those before.

Comment

So graphically its not as good as GOW ..im shocked i would have thought Bungie would have seen that GOW had set a new standard and would want to at least match GOW if not better it..gutted now.

Comment

Cheers, good news on the no head bobbing!

Comment

Originally posted by glazza View Post
                  So graphically its not as good as GOW ..im shocked i would have thought Bungie would have seen that GOW had set a new standard and would want to at least match GOW if not better it..gutted now.
                  I'll buy your copy if you don't want it... PM me your bank details

Keep the impressions flowing guys.

Comment

Its a different style to GOW tho isnt it..

Comment

Just finished up one of the best sections of the game so far, a superb set piece! Words to describe it? Manic, action packed, fast and epic! On the

4th level

,if you go by the achievements, just took out a

massive scarab!

. First was

driving around it with a mongoose with a soldier in the back seat shooting rockets at it

, was crazy! Then when

the scarab was down

I jumped

on it trying to find the power source to destroy

. As if that wasn't enough

it launched itself back up and that was the cue for the soldiers to start shooting rockets at it again with me on it

Top stuff, eventually I

found the power source, then quickly jumped off the scarab to witness it destruct!

Best part of the game for me so far

Comment

I've started playing this on Heroic level, **** me if it isnt hard as nails. I keep dying muliple times on each section. The AI seems to have increased since I last played Halo2. I was a but meh by the graphics but I think Halo 1 and 2 were so advanced for the time it will take A LOT to impress these days (GOW anyone?)

The level design as with every Halo starts off great, Im just waiting a little bit later to see if it goes all samey in the middle like the last 2 were. Oh, and the gravity Hammer is a literal Blast!

Comment

This is definitely region free, 100%. Been confirmed by the mad pirates. :/

Comment

Ezee: where'd you get your LE from? Everyone else seems to have only tracked down the standard version.

Comment

is there an option in the setup to get rid of the blue filter this time?

Comment

Originally posted by glazza View Post
                                I'd say its just as good as Gears, but in a different way. Its difficult to compare games to one another on graphics alone and a bit pointless unless they're identical games on different platforms maybe.

Comment

Working...
                                X