No announcement yet.

WoG - buying it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both up for sale on Gameplay now 360 and PC.

The UK's leading games retailer with great deals on video games, consoles, accessories and more. Plus earn 1% of your purchase value back in Reward Points with a GAME Reward account.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenji View Post
      I'm still waiting for VG+ to confirm if they'll be doing the PS2 & PC versions.
      Hello Adam,

We do plan to sell it we are just waiting for costs on this. Hopefully the preorder will be up soon.

Thanks,

Sidney
      Customer Service Representative
      VIDEOGAMESPLUS.CA

Comment

Thats the same reply I got Adam.

Comment

At time of posting VG+ have all versions listed but the PC one. The one I need

Anyone know if Playasia will ship theirs from the US?
          Last edited by Adam; 07-11-2007, 20:36. Reason: they now have PC version up.

Comment

My Us version is coming from Game Stop

Comment

Originally posted by Tsingtao View Post
              My Us version is coming from Game Stop
              Snap, pre-ordered it on Bonfire Night

Not sure if I'll install it right away though, since I've not even finished the story of FFXI yet, and I don't see it happening anytime soon either since I get fed up of waiting for two hours or more for a party invite that doesn't happen.

Comment

Bingo there's your problem, got to make your parties and drag them to camps. If you wait on a DD job, particularly one thats not at the top of the tree you could be waiting days.

I love RDM flag up go make a cup of tea pick which invite you want to take

Comment

PC Preorder is up now on VG+

Comment

Originally posted by Vanicent View Post
                    Snap, pre-ordered it on Bonfire Night

Not sure if I'll install it right away though, since I've not even finished the story of FFXI yet, and I don't see it happening anytime soon either since I get fed up of waiting for two hours or more for a party invite that doesn't happen.
                    You're still more than welcome to party up with me mate if you don't manage to build your own, could do with a few more lvls on either blu or smn - also, if you've still got it, I'd recommend using up your anniversary ring before the later levels or a few charges at least. Once you get into the 50s-early 60s the game really does open up for you and those experiences are far more rewarding than anything level 75 can offer you. Ok, so I doubt you'll be clearing CoP or ToAU until 74/75 but more or less everything else can be done relatively early and level caps will force that on you as you know.
                    Last edited by Daragon; 08-11-2007, 18:55.

Comment

It'd be nice if WoG brought back some lvl cap stuff. Fat chance of that happening though.

Comment

I wouldn't say that - I still see some BCs being lvl capped.

Comment

Meh i hope Campaign is like assault, assault is simply awsome. For me along with limbus the best thing they have added in FF. Shame they cut it off at 10 lvls it could have gone on for so much longer. Plus you can lvl cap that at your own choice. Yeah some of them are really easy, but like we found out with the rank 10s some of them are really hard!

46/50

Comment

Hearing reports of play.com orders being shipped today, after making my order with Gameplay who aren't showing any sign of shipping it anytime soon and are showing a release date of 23rd November /stagger.

VG+ seem to have removed the PC version from their site and not shipped my one. No idea what is happening there.

Comment

Gameplay shipped today/

Comment

Nah Gameplay haven't sent it out yet and we can expect a delay on the PC version being sent from anywhere:

Boo.

Comment

Working...
                                X