WoG - buying it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WoG - buying it

Where we all buying WoG from? Forgotten where i got Toau from, as i need ot buy the US PC verison then the EU xbox360 verison...

I need to bag the UK PC and 360 version thing is its out in a month and i cant find it anywhere.... might be a going to game jobbie on teh day.

Comment

I need US PC and UK 360, think I got it frm importmadness last time but I'm not sure. Post where you order from, hoping its released before the day so I'm not waiting on the US post to upgrade.

Comment

I'll probably nab my US PC version from Gamestop. They were decent for ToAU.

EU 360 version will just be a case of wherever I can find it cheapest. Has the 360 had a confirmed date yet? Last I heard, S-E were stalling on it citing issues with MS.

Comment

I'd be majorly sick if I didn't get this at the same time as everyone else. For something like this getting it on day1 is essential.

Comment

What has happened previously, the expansion is released then the content activated a few days later.

Comment

Nice thinking by S-E that.

Comment

That (WoG) has to be the worst acronym yet.

Comment

Marketplace download maybe? I mean this just isnt on the radar for UK games shops online or offline >..> I cant find it anywhere.
                  Last edited by djtickle; 17-10-2007, 09:57.

Comment

Nah, looks like the 360 (US) version has a listing so I guess any issues that were around have been resolved.

Unfortunately, the page you are looking for could not be found or no longer exists. Please use the helpful links on the page, the site navigation, or the search bar to continue browsing the GameStop website.

Comment

I've bought all my US PC / PS2 versions from VG+. You can also download the Wings of the Goddess HD trailer from the 360 market place.

Comment

At last a UK place to preorder -

Lets hope more follow... come on gameplay!

Comment

Excellent, that's my 360 version sorted! I'd forget about gameplay really, it's more than likely going to cost more from there anyway.

Comment

I'm still waiting for VG+ to confirm if they'll be doing the PS2 & PC versions.

Comment

Nice work from Amano there, good to see some decent Euro boxart for a change. Maybe it's just me that really likes it

Comment

Working...
                              X