No announcement yet.

garrz32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont think I really need to leave feedback for garrz32 as these previous 15 pages quite clearly state how good he is.

Bought a fantastic little SNES book off him, almost a screenshot bible to every single SNES title released in Japan.
    Lightning postage and friendly PM's, couldnt ask for any more

Comment

Bought an Xbox game from me, pleasure to deal with.

Thanks

Comment

Sold me a Ninja Gaiden Statue! Posted Real Qiuck, Well Packed! Pure Awesome!

Comment

Bought a raft of Mega Drive games of this man, some absolute beauts in there too.

Clear comms, prompt replies, options on postage, amazing packing... I'd trust him to mail my son to me!

Many thanks, matey!

Comment

bought some metal gear shenanigans from him and they are in tip top shape

always good

ta

Comment

Bought Adventures Of Little Ralph JAP PS1 from garrz32. As usual, perfectly packaged, promptly posted and so on. All good!

Comment

Garry sold me a Rockman box-set. The packaging was some of the best I've ever had. Great comms along the way. Thank you G-man. D-man

Happy New Year

Comment

I bought MUSHA Aleste from grazz32. Item was sent out quickly and very well packaged. Thanks again.

Comment

Bought the following Japenese Mega Drive games from Garry:

Steel Empire
                    Quackshot
                    Gunstar Heroes
                    Bare knuckle 2
                    Thunderforce 3
                    Golden Axe 1
                    Golden Axe 2
                    Super Shinobi 1,2
                    Alisia Dragoon
                    Monster World 3
                    Eliminate Down
                    Contra
                    Magical Hat
                    Daimakaimura

Absolute pleasure to deal with and a great guy to chat with about various games as well.
                    The big box came reinforced and every game was protected individually as well.
                    Everything in top shape, well better than that actually as most are even in their original wrappings. You could tell me these games are brand new and I wouldn't doubt it for a second.

He even put in New Zealand Story as a freebie, which is a great surprise as it's one of the few Mega Drive games I've never played before but always wanted to try!

It keeps surprising me how many great people there are on this board.
                    Absolutely fabulous in every possible way. Thank you so much!

Comment

He's all right i suppose, but he just KEEPS buying stuff off me, i'm sick of trudging to the post office for him if i'm being honest.

I'm joking of course, the man's a legend to deal with.

Comment

Superb as always. Bought some MGS dvds and MGS2 demo with ZOE game. Delivered quickly and no fuss. Thanks dude.

Comment

Bought a Castlevania game and soundtrack and arrived perfectly quickly and in good condition.

Excellent seller.

Comment

Brought a Fallout 3 figure, everything was fine and dandy.

Thanks, Steve

Comment

Bought a Chun Li certificate. Arrived safe and sound, very well packaged, good communications and he even threw in a free pad which was nice

Comment

Took some Akumajou Dracula X manga from the man. Top comms, item ccame quickly and was packaged up nicely. Recommended

Comment

Working...
                                X