No announcement yet.

garrz32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought The Orange Box - it arrived quickly, was well packaged and I'm a very happy lad.

Cheers

Comment

Lightning fast payment, great comms. Perfect buyer. Would trade with again!

Comment

I bought the PC Engine Bible from garrz32 and I'm very pleased.

He changed his payment method so I didn't have to pay extra PayPal fees, he maintained communications even when my inbox was full, the book was well packaged and arrived in absolutely mint condition.

Very pleased and would happily trade again.

Comment

Brought Modern Warfare 3 from me.

Payment was instant and friendly PM's through the trade. Many thanks!

Comment

Garry bought super mario galaxy from me. Paid straight away and excellent PM's. Thanks mate.

Comment

Sold Garry MGS HD Collection, fast payment and good comms as ever, a top fella to deal with

Comment

Garry bought my Umiharakawase Shun 2nd Ed. Great comms, fast payment, no probs at all

Comment

Garry sent me Aladdin on MD for a great price and it really was mint

Always good to deal with.

Thanks again mate!

Comment

Sold 2 360 games to Garrz32 who paid instantly and was a pleasure to deal with.

Top trader.

Comment

Sold me a couple of games, as described and posted promptly. Nice.

Comment

Excellent speed, packaging was awesome, game in better condition than expected. All round excellent transaction!

Comment

Sold me a copy of Tombi - even had the stickers in! Delivery was fast as **** too. Perfect

Comment

Been a while since I sold anything to my old mate Garry. Bought a PC-Engine briefcase set up from me, faultless as ever. Cheers mate.

Comment

Bought a PCE from Garry: excellent service and even some freebies added!

Comment

Sold me a brand new (fake) copy of Sapphire on the PC Engine. Couldn't have asked for a smoother deal, cheers mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X